DX  » Community » Reviews » 802.11n/b/g 150MBps Wifi/WLAN USB Wireless Network Adapter
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:866 (86%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelenet adaptor

posted by octavio on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excelent product. It does not get hot. Very good price. It works very well in windows and linux (ubuntu)
    Cons:
    It is a bit big than other tinny adaptors, but this is a minor aspect
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice

posted by nightowlent on 11/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I like this USB Wireless adapter it works great. They cost a lot more at the store I have 2 of this Item I Liked the first one so much that i bought a second one to have just in case I need it in the future I saw one at Frys Electronics For at least Double...
    Cons:
    none that I could see I guess if you have it in the back of the computer and the computer is in an enclosed space then It will...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good smallish dongle.

posted by Rusna on 01/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a good WLAN dongle for example for a laptop or a desktop machine that does not have a wireless integrated. It's good priced and the hardware works flawlessly. In my unit the plastic cover came off, so I don't know if the quality is strong. But reminde...
    Cons:
    Well, for me the plastic cover hasn't been the best one. It came loose one day when I took the WLAN dongle from my computer's ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good.

posted by shikaku2 on 03/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very useful and works really well. It works on Linux but requires ndiswrapper or a make install if you want to go that route (the drivers on the CD work fine, but here's a link to download it if you need it: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3087441/usbwirelessdrive...
    Cons:
    Gets hot. Not super cheap or free :3
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great stick for this price

posted by rvansoest on 03/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Bought this one for my AC Ryan PlayonHD. It is one of the few that is supported except for the much pricier official stick. Because my streamer has limited network performance because of the firmare and chipset contraints, the stick didn't need to be really...
    Cons:
    Build Quality is a bit cheap.I think it will break after a few months if you get it out frequently. But in my media streamer th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    compact and powerfull

posted by sirhillton on 02/22/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The adapter looks great and very compact.I was looking into getting one with external antennas but took a chance with this adapter. Its very powerful and receives a strong signal even when at a distance. Installs without a problem on windows 7 and XP. nice...
    Cons:
    Price could be a little cheaper.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine

posted by alepira on 08/07/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works like expected after drivers install: flawless! I'm using it with a B/G access point, but grabbing 100% of my internet link bandwidth like using an UTP cable! The RaLink drivers software it's very interesting for IT staff to measure the signal streng...
    Cons:
    I still guess that it may become cheaper. The N protocol is not a geek impulse "I must have it..", its just a matter of time to...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections