DX  » Community » Reviews » Indoor/Outdoor Digital Humidity/Temperature with Clock (1 x AAA)
Sort by:
32 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6621 (66%)
  • 4 Star:289 (28%)
  • 3 Star:31 (3%)
  • 2 Star:31 (3%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

97% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Quality for very cheap price

posted by dunkiper on 08/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a great digital thermometer and higrometer. It has two kinds of mesuring temperature. Inner temperature and Outer temperature. Both very very accurate. On the same room tested and only one decimal difference. The humidity is very accurate too. It has ...
    Cons:
    It only has the humidity mesurement on the inner side but is ok. Normally is the most important. I can't see other cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good humidity meter

posted by warlock321 on 04/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's works, it's really works! Very cheap and good quality, this stuff stand on my table and shows me all information about temperature and humidity, indor and outdor. Stable value.
    Cons:
    Quality of plastik case not the best, but it was not big and real cons. Still litle problem in short lenght of cord outdor sens...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great monitoring device and best of all: cheap

posted by adrianofborges on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap device. Accomplish my needs. Use only one AAA battery that comes in the packet, although it is written "not included" in the overview tab. Seems to last enough. I didn't have to exchange it yet (about two weeks working). When you plug in the...
    Cons:
    1) Too much loud beep pressing any button. There's no way to switch it off. I don't need this noise. 2) When it shows Maximum ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great to product.

posted by duesteves on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good equipment. Transmits actual measurements. Great to product. Equipamento muito bom. Transmite as medições reais. Otimo produto.
    Cons:
    I have no comments to discredit. I have not had any problems. Eu não tenho comentarios que desabone. Ainda não tive n...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Termomether and higrometer.

posted by Forny on 12/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Big screen and big number makes easy to read. Very long life of the batteries. Time, date, temperature (max, min and actual) and higrometer. Good construction for a chinese product. It feel of my windows several times and still works perfect. Brasil: Tela e...
    Cons:
    No light for display. Brasil: Display sem luz, dificultando leituras noturnas.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Clear good deal

posted by tom13n on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I found exactly what I wanted. Long Cable with Sonde is very cool! It can memorize the maximum and the minimum climat (humidity and temperature). sonde can resist with a huge humidity situation. for growers: You can check your climats conditions without ope...
    Cons:
    I do not need very precise measurements so I find that the accuracy is correct
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bom relógio - Good Clock

posted by flyerbon on 07/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Português: Bom relógio. Indica hora corretamente, precisão de erro de 1 min por mês. Indica temperatura e umidade do ar. English: Good clock. Indicates correct time, precision error of 1 min per month. Indicates the temperature and h...
    Cons:
    Português: Não possui modo para exibir apenas "dia e mês" ou "hora", fica sempre ciclando en...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull

posted by WenderF on 06/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Simple and efficient. Reports all internal and external temperature. Also comes with a simple calendar with date, time and week.
    Cons:
    The product is fragile and requires careful handling
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and cheap stuff

posted by Stormax on 08/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well, it's simple and easy-to-use. Three intuitive buttons, big screen and correct measures (I checked it with help of usual mercury thermometer). And humidity, yeah - that's why I bought it
    Cons:
    The one and only major minus is a back stand, a piece of plastic on the back of the device. As you can see on foto, it has wron...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    KT-906 - Outdoor thermometer is not!

posted by HiTowertlt on 06/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This device is a clock, alarm clock, calendar, and he knows how to measure humidity. This unit looks nice, solid case, to work only requires a AAA member.
    Cons:
    In this device, no external sensor and it does not measure the outdoor temperature, although the description is written "I...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections