DX  » Community » Reviews » 15cm Nylon Cable Ties (1000 pcs)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:756 (75%)
  • 4 Star:252 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works like a charm

posted by savagegarden on 07/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works very good bought these for my rc cars and very pleased with them. price rating is ... very good compared to local. the size is ideal for the purpose i bought them for (small and just long enough)
    Cons:
    none that i can think off exept that they are not really white as mentioned, but that doesn't matter to me. They are kinda yell...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Thin

posted by 88scythe on 06/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Ideal for cable management in a computer as those cables are thin and these cable-ties are also thin. - Thin. Easy to cut (for example when you need to change a cable or are re-routing a cable in a computer case.) -
    Cons:
    - None for the purpose I bought them for but you might want to read my 'Other Thoughts'.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap alternative to buying locally

posted by cchan on 12/11/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They're decent usable cable ties. I've used maybe twenty of them in this past month, so I know I'll have them for a long time. Great price, I am pretty sure it beats the pants off anything I can find locally.
    Cons:
    They're not quite white, as other reviewers had mentioned. They're a bit yellowish, but who really cares, cable ties aren't a f...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice ties

posted by molotowitz on 11/25/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Strong enough to hold common cables in house. Not so good for a bunch of 230V cables, becaouse it is not so thick and could notch in to the cable isolation, but for common computer and TV cables and for example one 230V cable it is enough:) 1000 pieces, gre...
    Cons:
    None I think to write about.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal!

posted by schopf on 08/22/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great price. I used to buy in a local store for for a price 100% more expensive. Good quality. Its the same of the local store. Its not a “plus” but a good thing for a Chinese product. Do the job. They fix things perfectly.
    Cons:
    I think DX should have more options of colors. I like to use black ones but for this price I may change to white, without probl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cable ties galore!

posted by Guppzor on 07/11/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    * Fairly cheap compared to the same product available at my local electronics store. It would cost me the same to buy a third of the number locally. * They are cable ties, as described, pure and simple! * Quality is no different to any other ties I have use...
    Cons:
    * No cons really. Maybe have them in a resealable (for example, a zip lock pouch) rather than a heat sealed pack?
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelente!

posted by Behrmann on 06/02/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Muito bom, excelente para quem tem grandes cabos perdidos pela casa. Facil de usar, pratico. Muito muito util. Excelente para arrumar os cabos do pc.É muito pequeno. Poderia ter com um tamanho maior. Alguns cabos são grandes para o uso dele.Ele &#...
    Cons:
    É muito pequeno. Poderia ter com um tamanho maior. Alguns cabos são grandes para o uso dele.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfectly servicable cable ties

posted by steve.h on 12/23/2007 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    These look just like cable ties (perhaps because they are).
    Cons:
    None that I can see
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections