DX  » Community » Reviews » HP NC6100 Compatible 4400mAh Replacement Battery for HP Business NC6110/NC6115/NX5100 + More
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:444 (44%)
  • 4 Star:565 (56%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works and fits perfectly

posted by OllieNL on 12/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    At first i didn't know what to expect of a cheap replacement, but this thing fots like it should. No movement what so ever and the feels is just great. Can't tell the differents between this one and a original if you wearn't paying attantion to the markings...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent Choice for HP battery replacement HP NC6100 Compatible 4400mAh Rep

posted by machadom79 on 06/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great cheap option to replace a dead hp battery, before thinking in replacing your laptop replace your battery. Mine is working fine for some months already. Came in a nice package. Battery looks exactly like original HP one. Works with my HP 6310nx
    Cons:
    None so far, I really recommend you to buy this product.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Battery for hp nx6310

posted by 1800677 on 01/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Requirements of users to laptops constantly raise. Easy and compact portable computers of high capacity with the big set of additional possibilities use the increasing popularity. Necessity of improvement of characteristics of independent work of the laptop...
    Cons:
    For quality of independent work in the laptop the accumulator answers. Perfection of designs of the power supplies which essenc...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great value for money

posted by argsolenza on 12/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It came well protected in a cardboard box surrouded by a soft sponge material. It fits perfectly and is recognized by hp battery check on my nc 6400. Using the power saver setting i obtained the following results(wifi on): -running office programs-3h -int...
    Cons:
    no cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good value!

posted by Blaja on 05/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Came nicely packed in neat cardboard box with profiled foam. Battery looks exactly like original HP one. Fits perfectly into PC back slot and lasts a tad more than original one. Nice finish, smooth edges, clean design.
    Cons:
    Could be heavier for nominal capacity but this is not a real con as new generation of batteries are significantly lighter and s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good balance between price and quality

posted by edipaduraru on 01/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Price: is less than half of the price for this type of battery in any other store. Quality: seems to be OK after first 3 hours of use. Packaging: good and very protective. Use: for an old laptop, is very good to have a replacement battery with similar st...
    Cons:
    Long time for delivery, but it was just before Christmas, so practically none.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good

posted by philwong on 01/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Reasonably good build quality, fits well and charges fully. My HP NC6400 indicated up to 3.5 hrs battery life on full charge, though it lasted only around 2.5 hrs looping a divx video with Wi-Fi on. Works with HP battery test, too. (refer to screen cap)
    Cons:
    The laptop didn't automatically hibernates at extremely low power unlike the original HP battery and crashed just like a deskto...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good battery

posted by ffg1977 on 02/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works very well. I use it in a NX6115 Turion laptop running linux (Ubuntu). It is pretty linear, indicating that all cells are alright. With the battery fully charged, it has about 2h30min of discharge time, I guess it's the same time as the original one....
    Cons:
    When I installed it, I feel it was a little difficult to insert, but it never was disconnected from the laptop.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine

posted by Kastle on 02/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works with my HP 6310 NX laptop. After charging the battery, it had about 2h and 30 minutes working time. I remember the original battery had more than that, but I may be wrong. The price is great, maybe much as 50 € lower price than the new HP battery. Als...
    Cons:
    Not much. The working time could be longer.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections