Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7311 (73%)
  • 4 Star:203 (20%)
  • 3 Star:71 (7%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent Adaptor

posted by estebanav on 06/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Great Materials used - Fine details in its construction - I could plug it in every outlet I found in the States without any problem at all - You can plug you things on it without any problem too - Light and small to put it easily in your backpack - Very h...
    Cons:
    - I couldn't find any Cons in the product
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Versatile product.

posted by Harqi on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Here in my country, recently changed the rules for the pins taken for a model that is not used anywhere else in the world, this product has been very useful to adapt old electronics taken on new and old.
    Cons:
    I already use this product last year did not have any quality problem. I'm using five different units taken from my house witho...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Universal us travel adapter plug at a low price

posted by Hans62 on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Universal travel power adapter plug.Its cheap the same(or practically the same adapter) wil cost here 7 to 10 Euro's,So its cheap;),it took about 12 days to get here thats not to long I think.Free shipping is A blessing.
    Cons:
    Its not really a verry good Quality item.Its a bit loose if you know what I mean.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    All in one adapter

posted by Blueil on 10/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice adapter. You can use a huge combination of plugs in it. It's very well made, and his holes are very well suited for every plug.
    Cons:
    The two plugs between neutral and phase could have contact with earth, because the new brazil plug fits in it, but can't be gro...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does its job perfectly

posted by dancastanho on 10/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Sturdy and solid. - Fits every plug i've tested so far: usa, european, even the crappy brazilian new standard - Great price.
    Cons:
    No cons. None whatsoever.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good

posted by Dehumanizer666 on 10/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's cheap, well built and it works. All cables (european) I have connected to it were holding firmly in the adapter, better than in some other adapters I have, even though someone complained that it's quite loose.
    Cons:
    When connecting european plug to the adapter, the third grounding/earthing contact is not connected, so I wouldn't use it with ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product, works perfectly!

posted by pascalad on 09/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this because I was going on a three week trip to the USA and it worked like a charm. I also bought some for my friends that were going with me. The adapter fit perfectly and all my devices were charging like they're supposed to.
    Cons:
    Putting two of these in a double socket doesn't always work (they're too bulky to fit above each other).
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    brilliant

posted by Slasher on 08/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I now have 6 of these in total and have no complaints, other than last year, i didn't buy enough for everyone! I've bought 3 more this year now so we should have plenty. Bargain for what they are and what they do, they are of a good build quality and very c...
    Cons:
    Absolutely no cons what so ever, works as described
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for travellers

posted by pykler on 06/13/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This adapter works very well. I am from Canada, I had bought these two years ago and bought some more again just recently. Great product, very well build. And very very cheap.
    Cons:
    The ground connection is sometimes not available depending on the socket, but you can always break it off.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect!

posted by dealq on 11/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Holds really well in US sockets, with a tight feel Fits every grounded wall socket and power extender in my house EU plugs fit well, slim ungrounded kind a bit loosely, but still with a solid connection
    Cons:
    Since it's small, smooth and tight, getting it out of some wall sockets is doable but a hassle Nothing else
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections