Sort by:
430 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:61262 (61%)
  • 4 Star:33144 (33%)
  • 3 Star:416 (4%)
  • 2 Star:16 (1%)
  • 1 Star:02 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    simple design

posted by mrtpl on 07/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    simple and easy use solid Battery included. Especially on weekends, when I go home cottage is very useful to me. As you can plug the keychain so that the key can carry.
    Cons:
    can not control some of the old type CRT TV cant learn (TV brands: BEKO from Turkiye) some LCD or LED TV s learning time is to...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best toy remote

posted by joebashir on 06/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It works how it says it works, it work on just about any tv that's on, it even works at Rubys diner lol. It works how it says it works, it work on just about any tv that's on, it even works at Rubys diner lol. It works how it says it works, it work on jus...
    Cons:
    There are really no cons, other that it's made from cheap plastic. There are really no cons, other that it's made from cheap p...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    That's mad shit !

posted by Charlieverne on 05/29/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's so funny to use in a bar, caffé, or hotel ... Just to piss peoples off or to change programs, or to stop disturbance ...
    Cons:
    Doesn't work with every model, but the 80 included isn't that bad :) I was able to have quite a lot of fun on my journey to Ger...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    VERY GOOD PRODUCT, RECOMENDABLE!

posted by aleixmarto on 04/19/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It works well, I have no problems with it and i have worked with alot of this, I will buy more of this if I need. JOKE PEOPLE A LOT!!!!! GO TO A SUPERMARKET AND TURN OFF EVERY TV!!!!!
    Cons:
    Nothing, It's a good product.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great entertainment value

posted by kitsrock2 on 04/01/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Tiny size = great portability Very cheap = try it out at almost no risk, or keep a few extras on hand Built well enough to carry around in your pocket without it being too banged up
    Cons:
    The build quality, while not too bad, could be better. The buttons especially seemed to wear out pretty fast. While not DIFFIC...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little item. works on all my TV's

posted by backlash187 on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought this purely as a novelty item. I had great fun fooling my family by sneakily turning over the tv. It connects to all 4 TV's in my house without any issues. The batteries seem to last forever.
    Cons:
    Non so far that I can find. If you were using it as your main remote control it would be very easy to misplace because it is ve...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool product

posted by sirminsc on 11/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Really cool product. Easy to set up and good response. It came with a ThinkGeek brand. I don't if it is really from ThinkGeek, but it is cool to have it.
    Cons:
    None so far. The only problem is that took more than five 5 s to configure. You need to hold the mute button until the tv is mu...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing and fully worth the money !

posted by dharav on 11/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Soft buttons Solid metal for keychains Powerful range for remote control Value for money Easy to configure with multiple different TV sets White color for formal enviornment Fun to use with friends and for pranks Comes handy when actual remote is broke or m...
    Cons:
    Active with only one TV manufacturer at a time, if you want to use it with other TV you have to reset it Sometimes the mute bu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great article

posted by locugaby on 08/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works well on all TVs I've tried .. a pair of Samsung and LG, Philips .. If you have lost your remote control, this is a great option, the buttons you use most often are single volume, channel, mute and power .. you do not need anything else. The price is v...
    Cons:
    poor quality plastic. Although its price. correct.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cool

posted by Cmteraptor on 06/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very small and thin, it comes with key chain and its so cute *-*. Its very simple to configure and use. I hope it will last long because its so cool. You can joke with friends in anywhere that have TV's.
    Cons:
    I dont see any big problem unless the plastic quality.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 43
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections