Sort by:
426 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:61258 (61%)
  • 4 Star:34144 (34%)
  • 3 Star:416 (4%)
  • 2 Star:16 (1%)
  • 1 Star:02 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great entertainment value

posted by kitsrock2 on 04/01/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Tiny size = great portability Very cheap = try it out at almost no risk, or keep a few extras on hand Built well enough to carry around in your pocket without it being too banged up
    Cons:
    The build quality, while not too bad, could be better. The buttons especially seemed to wear out pretty fast. While not DIFFIC...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little item. works on all my TV's

posted by backlash187 on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this purely as a novelty item. I had great fun fooling my family by sneakily turning over the tv. It connects to all 4 TV's in my house without any issues. The batteries seem to last forever.
    Cons:
    Non so far that I can find. If you were using it as your main remote control it would be very easy to misplace because it is ve...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool product

posted by sirminsc on 11/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Really cool product. Easy to set up and good response. It came with a ThinkGeek brand. I don't if it is really from ThinkGeek, but it is cool to have it.
    Cons:
    None so far. The only problem is that took more than five 5 s to configure. You need to hold the mute button until the tv is mu...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing and fully worth the money !

posted by dharav on 11/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Soft buttons Solid metal for keychains Powerful range for remote control Value for money Easy to configure with multiple different TV sets White color for formal enviornment Fun to use with friends and for pranks Comes handy when actual remote is broke or m...
    Cons:
    Active with only one TV manufacturer at a time, if you want to use it with other TV you have to reset it Sometimes the mute bu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great article

posted by locugaby on 08/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works well on all TVs I've tried .. a pair of Samsung and LG, Philips .. If you have lost your remote control, this is a great option, the buttons you use most often are single volume, channel, mute and power .. you do not need anything else. The price is v...
    Cons:
    poor quality plastic. Although its price. correct.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cool

posted by Cmteraptor on 06/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very small and thin, it comes with key chain and its so cute *-*. Its very simple to configure and use. I hope it will last long because its so cool. You can joke with friends in anywhere that have TV's.
    Cons:
    I dont see any big problem unless the plastic quality.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SO COOL!

posted by abandaa on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is really fun, you can REALLY confuse people. I scared my little cousin at the point he went wake up his mom, thinking the tv was alive or something, lol. It is really cool to mess up with people or even public places like restaurants and etc.
    Cons:
    It is a little hard to make it work. It says you need to press the mute bottom to make it work for 10 seconds.. but I had to pr...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    practical gadget for joke!

posted by gonxi7 on 05/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It can control every TV I have tried! I went to a consumer electronics store and started playing around with the TVs. Switched it off/on, and volume controls all worked fine. Didn't want to change channels in case I couldn't change them back. Range is also ...
    Cons:
    Quality looks on the cheap side, but hey, it's ok for use and works fine. Can't find a way to disassemble it. I wanted to rewir...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for TVs stores!!!

posted by AradLeds on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works full varieties of TVs (I went to the shops and I saw by myself ...). Small and compact, I do not know how long the battery is supposed to hold, but I've used the remote almost 100 times and it still works with the original battery!
    Cons:
    Not really comfortable to press the buttons, but after 20 or so clicks you already get used to. Could add a few more infrared L...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome

posted by BolsoManda on 04/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    its easy to use, its smaller than what i think it would be, its efficient, and its an awesome troll product, im trolling my friends with the control always, all the bottoms are working. PD: invite your girl to see ''the ring'' movie, and start trolling wit...
    Cons:
    it has only a battery, but they arent stranges, u can buy it in a lot of places , excellent product
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 43
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections