Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- You don't need a codebook or anything to program
- Can work with most TVs
- Finds the right code in about 15 seconds or so (About 10 on my Sony TVs)
- Can be used to play with/switch off annoying TVs
- Small and light!
- Good price.
- It can be hard to find the right code (as in the right time to release mute button)
- It should be a bit cheaper or not classified as a remote control because it's slightly non-functional in that it can't change channels according to number, only up & down
Great fun for the money, it's nice to see people's faces when their TV suddenly mutes then unmutes then starts going through the channels.....
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.