DX  » Community » Reviews » Precision Stainless Steel Thrum Scissors (Assorted Color)
Sort by:
44 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8939 (89%)
  • 4 Star:115 (11%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Requirement in anybody's toolkit

posted by kalechinees on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Sharp, cheap and hardened. Some of the cheaper cutters are made of badly hardened steel but these are of excellent quality. Great to use in tight spaces. I even tried blunting them by scraping them over a piece of steel but they retain their sharpness.
    Cons:
    They may be a bit greasy upon delivery
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good!!!

posted by nicomus on 05/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good quality. All parts are metal, very sharp blades! You can cut fishing line, paper and many other things with high accuracy. Very comfortable in hand during the operation.
    Cons:
    There are none. Actually the item delivered all in some "oil" - looks like this is for no rust during storage and del...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very sharp, good item.

posted by idosensei on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very sharp blades. The scissors are built in a way that keeps the blades constantly sharp. Good size, very useful for cutting anything you would cut with small scissors.
    Cons:
    Comes in a wrapper that's full of oil. This is to keep the scissors from rusting. So it's actually a good thing, and not a con,...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    útil, prática e muito portátil

posted by glaubermf on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is very sharp. provides amazing accuracy. the fact that the size of the palm provides easy transportation. fits in any box for handicrafts. I use to trim lines and am quite satisfied with the result. The material used in the construction of scissors seem...
    Cons:
    The scissors come in a small plastic cover but as the tip of it is sharp enough she ends up tearing the plastic.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    help inter gender exchange triggering

posted by Dibari on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Better quality than sku.21946, which corrodes more easily, and albeit dimensions of both are very similar, this one feels more sturdy and heavier, and the blades are broader. Very sharp blade, pointed tip. Goes through all reasonably cuttable materials, lik...
    Cons:
    50% more expensive than sku.21946. Blades are open in resting position. Store scissors where you can see them for grabbing, as ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very sharp

posted by nrh2005 on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - it's light - it's more practical than common scissors because the blades are already open and ready to cut; all you need is to cut - it's cheap - it's portable - it's very sharp - it's very pointed - it fits well in the hand - the motion is soft to cut an...
    Cons:
    - my unit came with some oil on entire body that dirtied my hands. This is the reason to give 4 stars on quality
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cool scissors

posted by mydofel on 03/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Laid out for the money, they are excellent. They are just the right size me. It's a safe pair of scissors, and I think that will keep very well for many years of use. They spring, and open it to the original position for them. They are very convenient to use.
    Cons:
    Very sharp, on the need to ensure that young children with them do not play.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product.

posted by juniorgauna on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    good strength, good quality material and cutting satisfying. te a larger opening than the same size scissors, but with the precise cut of a scalpel.
    Cons:
    I found no cons to my applications
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sharp precision thread cutters suited for pros

posted by Unkka on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These precision stainless steel scissors are very sharp. They are easy to use just by pinching them together since the spring will open them back again. They are small enough to carry around but big enough to fit the hand perfectly.
    Cons:
    I wish these would come with a better casing. Now they only come with an awkward plastic pouch. Since the tips of the scissors ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very handy scissors for sewing

posted by Dmal on 01/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These scissors are really good quality : they are very sharp and they come with some grease to protect them from rusting. The price is very low so you couldn't find anythig close in your regulear local store. They are very handy for cutting thread when sewing.
    Cons:
    They stay open when they are not used, so you need to be careful when storing them
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections