DX  » Community » Reviews » Feather-Weight Memory Foam Noise Isolation In-Ear Earplugs (Pair)
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:508 (50%)
  • 4 Star:447 (44%)
  • 3 Star:61 (6%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality earplugs

posted by LesSoldats on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    they are cheap and the quality is really good. I use them to sleep and you do not feel them. They are really really confortable and the noise reduction is quite good. I hope the last more than a couple of days each. I will do the test and then update
    Cons:
    the noise reduction is not as high as silicon earplugs, nevertheless the noise reduction is good. Perfect to use for sleeping w...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    These are the best noise reduction earplugs ever.

posted by aLinux on 09/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They reduce the sound/noise better then all other earplugs I've been ordering, plus they last the longest and are stiff/easier to put into my ears. I sleep like a baby while my brother plays his stereo and guitar blasting away.
    Cons:
    Maybe a little to stiff for some people.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quality is excellent.

posted by victorrb on 09/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have tried any kind of Noise Isolation In-Ear Earplugs, including known branded ones. But these ones selling by DX are the best quality I have found. They area really made with memory foam, goo quality of memory foam. I recommend to buy 10 pairs in order ...
    Cons:
    Orange colour... I do not know if it is genuine 3M brand, but quality is excellent.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great noise isolation

posted by agcomabella on 08/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Super earplugs make everything go away. Now you can study, sleep and concentrate without having to worry about the noises arround you. They have a nice orange color and they are very soft to the ears. They are very easy to insert, just squeeze them and put ...
    Cons:
    Get dirty after 4 or 5 nights of use, but you can wash them carefully and they will last 5 - 6 more nights.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good buy

posted by niobamed on 08/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + easy to use + comfortable material + they are very cheap i am using the at night when iam sleeping. we live by road and there is too much noise. This item is very useful, i dont wake up all night
    Cons:
    - none, they do what they should do - they should be with strap. sometimes happen, that they get out of the ears while sleepin...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best Noise Isolation In-Ear Earplugs

posted by jeka123 on 12/29/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Very good soundproofing. This In-Ear Earplugs absorb most of the disturbing sounds but alarm clock can be heard. * Comfortable and very easy to insert into the ears. * Light weight and the foam is very soft. * the price drops when you buy many, so consid...
    Cons:
    - becomes dirty after number of uses. - not so cheap (if you buy few). - maybe uncomfortable for small ears.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Foam ear plugs

posted by Airluis17 on 12/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap solution for not getting my ears damaged during band practice. I bought a couple of those, use them once a week. You can clean them off with some water for longer use. But eventually they'll wear off. Works great tho.
    Cons:
    It's a little difficult to insert them in your ears. You really have to squeeze them and then shove them far up for the best re...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good plugs

posted by Stormax on 08/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I used different plugs, but that plugs is really great. Material is very good, it's not became dirty after one week of using every night and isolation is really great. I think, lifetime of these earplugs is really long. SKU 21094 cheaper, but worse. Popula...
    Cons:
    The price! It's rather high, really.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good ones!

posted by pablobognar on 08/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Adaptable to every ear size -Very good foam material quality -Nice sound isolation -Washable -3M Brand
    Cons:
    - Since is a simple item and well made, I didn't found any cons yet - don't know about the durability yet, in a couple o month...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Comfortable and efficient

posted by Guidje on 06/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - It's very comfortable; - Really works, it's isolate the external noise very efficiently; - Good finishing.
    Cons:
    - It's a little bit over-priced (but if you buy a large quantity of it, the price will drop and could be more adequate);
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections