Great toy – P355B 6mm Pistol Spring-load BB Gun Toy with Laser Sight and Blue Light Flashlight Reviews
posted by madmaxoft2 on 10/24/2009
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
+ Great toy for shooting soda cans etc.
+ The gun is comfortably large, easy to hold (unlike other mini-models).
+ Range is good enough for playing, I usually shoot from about 15m.
+ The light and laser can be dismounted.
+ This is my first BB gun, recommended to me by a friend, and I'll pass on the recommendation - it is well worth the money.
- The light and the laser are useless.The laser is off quite a lot and cannot be adjusted.
- The whole thing is too light, so it's difficult to hold still.
* I was afraid of customs confiscating it, they opened the package but sent it further with no problems (CZ).
* Shooting 6mm NiB magnet spheres (sku 13504 etc.) is sure fun :)
The gun seems quite powerful, when the BB plastic bullet hits me back on rebound, it is still quite painful.
* 25 bullets is not enough, but 2000 is an overkill. The bullets can be reused many times, that is, if you can find them after shooting.
Great value for the money. If you're looking for a BB gun just for fun, look no further, buy this one.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.