DX  » Community » Reviews » 6mm BB White Plastic Bullets (2000-Pack)
Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7016 (70%)
  • 4 Star:307 (30%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice

posted by dorb94 on 09/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very nice quality bb's and cheap comfortable price .Fits to the most bb guns/airsofts - Nice bottle - Does not break so easy as the black ones I bought - Quite nice price
    Cons:
    a few Twisted bb. not something that bothers.Sometimes there are pieces of broken plastic packaging of pills, and be careful no...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very fast shipment

posted by frocks on 08/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good. Very fast shipment. Everything ok with the product. The plastic tube is usefull and make easy to release the bb`s into the gun. I`m from Brazil and I`m impressed with the quickness of delivery, normally the products are here in 45 days, but this...
    Cons:
    no
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Plastic Bullets (Adriano-Brazil)

posted by AdrianoV0 on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Tem um bocal que facilita a retirada das bolinhas, apesar de não ter um exato controle de quantos vão sair; -A maior vantagem que tive comprando aqui foi claro, o lucro, eu só acreditei mesmo quando o produto chegou aqui, um pacote de dois m...
    Cons:
    -A única coisa que não me agradou foi a cor, por ser branca é muito clara e não achei muito realista em com...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bullets are very good, especially for guns

posted by yishayco on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Not the Russians, usually incomplete and can shoot them well enough - Most of them large enough package for a long time - Great price, my shop it costs about twice as much
    Cons:
    - Sometimes there are pieces of broken plastic packaging of pills, and be careful not to get confused and put them in a rifle t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great item

posted by osimbr on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - A big quantity of balls; - Easy to find after shoot; - The color is great to look the shot way; - It's cared inside one plastic recipient to prevent lose; - Work with 6mm BB guns.
    Cons:
    - Expensive; - Some balls were broken after shot;
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Meh

posted by eddycanada on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap price- very good price but that's about it. You get quantity over quality in this buy.
    Cons:
    Ok... where to start? The quality is very poor because it's not completly round, there are still nubs from the factory on the b...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    2000 BBs

posted by CGUSS on 02/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    They are of average quality, excellent for those low-fps airsoft guns or grenades, many BBs for a low price, you can shoot them all without remorse. You can easily see where they land(In CQB arenas), and they are really resistant(I shoot them many and many ...
    Cons:
    Some were not perfect spherical, and others were a completely mess of plastic. The fedder does not work properly, I shook the b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good BB

posted by enriquemeira on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice package , Low price for quantity , perfect round shaped looks good as polished, did not found any deformed or damaged BBs in jar. so far never jammed any of my BB guns. good usability of package.
    Cons:
    swings to any direction at long distance. you can see lines on some of them. not the highest quality (but for this quantity of ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good for airsoft

posted by enriquemeira on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good price and a lot of BB in one case. Good case and BB are white. The BB are good for my gun and i don´t have any problem with this BB.
    Cons:
    Some balls are not completly spheric they have a little piece of plastic (bad cut), but i don't have problem in my gun, for the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good

posted by enriquemeira on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good price and a lot of BB in one case. plastic material on container is a bit thin and bends but is absolutely no problem at all!!!
    Cons:
    weight is not mentioned, but its light weight. swings to any direction at long distance. you can see lines on some of them.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections