Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- It is plug and play
- No drivers needed
- It will probably work with some third party RC software so you can program the buttons, but I did not try it.
- Build seems a little bit cheap, but so is the price, so this is not such a con;
- Buttons are a little bit hard to press, I think if you use it enough time the buttons will become softer but I only used it for a month;
- The "mouse" button works a little bit odd and it is not very useful;
- It dos not have the "green" Media Center button.
It is not a bad product but I expected a little bit more so I eventually replace it with another remote control and I am keeping this one as a backup.
If you are looking for a cheap PC remote control this will do the job for you, but if you are picky with your equipment you should definitely choose some more expensive model.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.