DX  » Community » Reviews » Indoor/Outdoor Full Color Security Camera with Audio/Microphone (NTSC)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:699 (69%)
  • 4 Star:152 (15%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:81 (8%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

92% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A decent security camera for Day/Night.

posted by alexlfm on 07/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This camera produces a fairly good daytime image that is great for seeing/recording who comes up to the house during the day and who's at the door. The camera is small so it is unobtrusive and it seem to hold up just fine outdoors, although it is under the ...
    Cons:
    -The quality of the image could be a little bit better its not quite as good as some, especially at night. I think this is due ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality camera!!!

posted by HDC44 on 01/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This has good quality for night AND day. For during the day, it is a colored camera while for night, it is black and white. Both very clear. Very easy to use, plug in yellow and white and a power cable and good to go.
    Cons:
    This would be ALOT better if this has a wider angle lens. Right now it has 40 degree viewing angle which is not much. Doesn'...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Out of Focus

posted by Wisdom1 on 02/15/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Price. Inexpensive. Has sound. low power.
    Cons:
    Out of Focus. This thing is out of focus. Cannot take it apart so that I can try to focus it. This is fixed focus, and cannot ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing video quallity!

posted by tom5235 on 12/08/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Very secure aluminum housing -Thick glass plate protects the internals -I have observed a very neat design of circuitry inside this camera -Video quality is amazing at day and night r-IR LEDs really help to see in complete darkness
    Cons:
    I can not think of any
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    solid built

posted by ishayreg on 12/06/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this is a good product the built quality is very good the IR leds work fine too and the light detector is fine too. it works fine day and night, at night at black and white and the quality is ok
    Cons:
    I got another one with 30 IR leds and the night video is better then this one (and this one costs more) the sound is ok form cl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good deal...

posted by cswerner on 11/15/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    the camera its ok, good images like webcam, and usefull and safe voltage, I think it's a good investment,
    Cons:
    the audio its bad because only so close to it can be listen, bit its ok, The led IR emitted a few light it´s visible, the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Color Security Camera

posted by Eleusmar on 08/16/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very good camera. I installed one in my shop and it worked. I think we all could buy one because these are much better than the CMOS because they are SSC.The price is the cheapest in the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cons:
    It could come with a 12V source. However with this price is great. I think the tendency worldwide is to make surveillance equip...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing quality!

posted by schopf on 07/18/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Really good images! Here, I pay 10x more for a similar product! - Really well built. I was not waiting a product so good. - You may get colors with a little white color available. Its not necessary to have a great light source to get amazing colors.
    Cons:
    - Microphone is not so good. If you need that, maybe you will have to open it and change it. - Power supply is not included. No...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Expected less from that price

posted by Duskeren on 06/20/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small and cheap, but extremely useful as a cheap home security device. It has build-in IR-LEDs for "night vision" and it works pretty good. Comes in a nice package and seems pretty well build.
    Cons:
    The IR-LEDs emits a tiny red visible light when on. You need your own DC Power supply, but they dont cost much anyways.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    WOW

posted by Termacam on 06/08/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    When opened had great packaging, no scratches, or anything. You can use a higher voltage DC power supply and the camera will still work. Works in rain and partially under water (just don't let the water touch the wires. Great quality (better then my camera ...
    Cons:
    The IR LEDS are usually always on (even in day light) and can be a pain when in the daylight, the camera will bleach out the ar...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections