DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement Power Switch Circuit Board for PSP SW-445
Sort by:
21 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:388 (38%)
  • 4 Star:5211 (52%)
  • 3 Star:102 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to install. Very cheap. Does the job!

posted by olaf91 on 03/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    If someone told me this was real Sony hardware I would believe them! The quality is really good! It is also easy to install, and it works like a charm.
    Cons:
    None that I can think of right now. Just be carefyl when installing the part, because it is very fragile.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great replacement for old a old psp!

posted by avelinocr on 12/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works great like the original board: no problem with buttons contacts, perfect response. Fits good in the console.
    Cons:
    That's not really a con but because of this item being a fragile piece you have to take caution when instaling it on the main h...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Same as original

posted by Un4tural on 08/25/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Works like new, when assembled no one could tell the difference, looks and feels exactly same. -Easy to replace, as long as you have some experience in electronics, if not give to someone who knows what they are doing. -Ordered two, first was like in photo...
    Cons:
    -None, works like original, feels like original, looks like original.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by sadranyc on 04/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works as advertised, fits perfectly in the old board compartment. The switch also fits the power button perfectly.
    Cons:
    I can't put my psp in "hold" anymore (the switch doesn't go all the way down); and the LED lights are different colors (red and...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it's supposed to.

posted by KwandaoRen66 on 03/25/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Bought a broken PSP, so I bought this and another product to repair it. Fixed it like new for 10 bucks and sold it at 3x its original cost. Basically saying here that once it's installed there is no discernible difference whatsoever between the original an...
    Cons:
    No cons, it's a switchboard. It either works or it doesn't. It worked, fit in fine.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is quite good.

posted by PtSkP on 01/03/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very good setting of price. near the real thing. A considerably beautiful soldering is given. It is very easy to build in the size compared with the thing of purity because it is quite the same. It might be easy to build it in if there is some knowledge...
    Cons:
    The shape of LED is a little different.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good repacement, for broken power switches.

posted by FoxboyJT on 11/12/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The build quality was better than I was expecting, the power switch is also now harder to flick, which is good for me because I put my PSP in my pocket a lot, and hate it when I accidentally turn it off.
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Disappointed

posted by zeroflaresx on 09/24/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    These boards are only OK for people that broke theirs somehow. Well atleast the LED on the board works.
    Cons:
    To start things off. The pin holes on the board are still solid(sealed) meaning they are not like the original where you can se...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works but a bit loose the PCB is green not Blue

posted by Dafoofoo on 08/19/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Quality of parts and PCB is just as good as the original. I didn't notice anything different with the how the switch felt, I guess I have an untrained touch. The board works for the price and what it is. I also recommend buying additional ones just in ca...
    Cons:
    The PCB Board is a bit smaller than the original board that comes with the psp. It will not latch on to the clamps that are su...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    trigger mods here i come.

posted by maully217 on 08/10/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    this power board is just what i need to practise slodering on, for my trigger light mods that im going to do on my ps phat shortley. i have been looking for powerboards here in england, found a few sellers but they are wanting £5-£10 each($10-$20 ...
    Cons:
    only one tiny flaw i have found is that they must be i tiny bit smaller than the original powerboard that came fitted to my psp...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections