DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Retractable Travellers Cup Keychain (Large/185ml)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Compact Cup for Traveling – Stainless Steel Retractable Travellers Cup Keychain (Large/185ml) Reviews

posted by haiyter on 02/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
* Comes in stainless steel case which is sturdy and you know it won't break if you take it to travel with you. * Great for camping, picnics, anywhere you can think of taking it. If you are a very clean person, then this is a choice for you since you can take it to the restaurant and psychologically know you are drinking from a clean cup. God knows how well restaurant people wash their cups. * Extremely easy to clean * Easy to open * Part of the case/ bottom of the cup acts as a coaster to prevent slight spills so that's a plus.
Cons:
* None that I can think of. I read somewhere on the forum discussion or review that this thing was leaking water with for him. I actually tested it out myself and did not notice any leaks. Maybe because it is brand new? But for now it seems like its holding out on his own without leaking, so I can't argue with that. * The previous review claims it is heavy. Granted it is stainless steel and portable i would have to disagree, its not heavy as in its hard to hold. Given the portability, I'd say it compensates for it
Other:
Some may say 5.48 is expensive due to the fact that you can find bigger bottles cheaper but I have not come across a place that sells any items similar to this.
Bottomline:
1. This is probably one of the good things since its stainless steel which means its easier to wash out gunk and germs (compared to plastic), 2. Its portable so you can look unique or get people's attention by unfolding it to a cup. 3. Portability, think of the space its saves instead of bringing bottles that take up space or plastic foam cups that can get damaged or squished.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections