DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Retractable Travellers Cup Keychain (Small/60ml)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:603 (60%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by fredkin on 12/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Handy thing! suitable for different situations and different products
    Cons:
    Easy, convenient cup for different needs. Can be used in the campaign and in other places. Folded reminds keychain. But as a ke...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun, works, small

posted by tdotidle on 04/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It holds water perfectly, and is super-useful for camping/traveling. I was a bit wary of the way the case lid attached (expected it to screw on), but it seems to be working fine.
    Cons:
    It's really small, I have to use it over and over to quench my thirst even a bit.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    travel companion foor the serious boozer

posted by ICanuwundra on 01/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Segments lock tightly, no spillage of valuable moisture: what goes in cup reaches throat (bad motoric coordination exempted), if you pull open, then twist, while still pulling, to locks the segments in place securely. Merely flicking or pulling open won't d...
    Cons:
    Wipe dry after cleaning, or limespots will develop, or better, keep in perpetual use - rinse with next drink. Unspecting souls...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little and practical thing.

posted by jsemi11 on 10/03/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It unfolds and folds in a second so you can have your own portable cup to drink. No more risks for drinking from a cup from someone you do not know, no more going to a party and not having something to pour your drink on ;) As I said it is very practical, a...
    Cons:
    It is a little heavy, nothing essential but remarkable, it makes soubnds while in your pocket from the metal rubbing (from the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty damn good cup

posted by eardowel on 09/05/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Pretty damn good cup. Well constructed. Six sections (including the base). 60.2 grams / 2.125 ounces, as weighed by my DX digital pocket scale (SKU 1165.) Cinches up tight. Good for taking medicine on the go.
    Cons:
    Perhaps a bit heavy for a backpacker or camper. Key chain attachment is kind of useless, given the weight of the cup it would ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections