Sits firmly. Bright enough. Versatile. What more? – 3-Mode Red Light LED Wheel Light for Bikes and Cars (1*CR2032) Reviews
posted by PaYAlnikV2 on 09/05/2010
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Weights less than similar devices with "old-school" hard plastic cases.
- Outer shell made from silicon - it will never crack even after hard bumps
- Self-sealing: no water leaks between case and battery cover. (immersed in water for 5 minutes, 0.5 meter - no leak at all!)
- 2 strobe modes
- Tool-free installation. Can be mounted or removed in a second.
- Sits hard enough for medium XC tracks. Well, on the downhill track they'll possibly fly away just after start, but why you may need them during DH session?
- Incompatible with aero/flat-butted spokes.
- 4 of 6 devices had unstable contact between battery and contact pad, so even little bump was able to disable them (Solved by _slight_ bending pad toward battery with flat screwdriver).
Safety device must be reliable "out of box". So mentioned problem with faulty contact seems to be weird in my opinion.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.