DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute Mario Figure Dinosaur Doll Keychain (Green)
Sort by:
33 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9130 (91%)
  • 4 Star:93 (9%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Adorably cute figure!

posted by Potitet on 04/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * This product is very soft and nicely detailed. * The colour resembles that of the originial Yoshi! * The shape is very nice, I have seen other dolls that are misproportionate. * You can use this for several purposes, on the key chain (it is perhaps a litt...
    Cons:
    * The original label/tag that is included is written in Japanese. Since I know a deal Japanese, I could read that the doll is s...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So cute

posted by macperla on 01/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its so adorable, and soft. Kids love it. Its so portable, and is not heavy at all For all ages! My vehicle look , really cool with this toy hanging in it
    Cons:
    Is not exactly the same as Yoshi in the video games, but I understand that is a stuffed version. because Yoshi light green, th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome!

posted by simorh on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The yoshi material is very soft. Detailed. So cheap. It's the original colour of Yoshi!!! If you want to buy a doll like this in your country it will be more expensive.
    Cons:
    Not much... It's so big to be a keychain, but it's good. And the saddle on yoshi's back could be a little more detailed....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Yoshi's fans must have

posted by Rebenny on 11/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The fabric is very soft; it has a great shape; It's extremely cute, I'm very happy I bought this!
    Cons:
    One of the eyes is a bit larger than the other, but nothing very noticeable. The saddle on yoshi's back could be a little more ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent! I LOVE IT

posted by dnacervera on 07/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I just loved it. It is a high quality product, it is very cute, has a well-known, includes an original label, it sells very well at a good price, its size is perfect for hanging in the car carry or backpack, is a gift Ideal for lovers of Mario Bros, is beau...
    Cons:
    I have no problem with this product is just wonderful.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute Yoshi

posted by oOKHKNOo on 05/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It´s a nice and really cheap plush. If you like videogames and or know someone who does, this is great. It´s perfect for room or car decoration, a little too big for a keychain. It really does look like Yoshi!
    Cons:
    None. You either buy it as a present, or for yourself. In any case it does the job, it´s a cool Yoshi doll.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Little Yoshi

posted by gothicspiderman on 05/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Yoshi is very soft. He is very well made. He is small which I like, he does not take up much space. He is green, just like the original Yoshi. His little tongue doesn't move, but that's okay I love him anyway.
    Cons:
    None, I love my Yoshi toy. He is a good size to carry around and he reminds me of Yoshi's Story.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute, small, economical

posted by clessx on 04/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Ideal to give to a small child or Mario Bross Fan, very economical. It is a beautiful doll that can be placed on either side of the house, car or job. beautiful just like the larger version of this doll.
    Cons:
    the yoshi comes in one color. The ideal would be to choose various colors to buy.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Yoshi Plush

posted by meikiyou on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great Yoshi plush has a fine workmanship great size withit's 12,5 cm and can be used as a variety decoration purposes. The price is great if you take in consideration the cost and the workmanship.
    Cons:
    The shipping time is somewhat disappointing, but still has arrived in the stipulated time.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Cute Yoshi figure !

posted by Dirac92 on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    +In my country it is very difficult to find a stuffed animal of this quality even cheap price, +The material from which this appears to be resistant, + Realy cute figure, +The figure has many details, +Importantly, original fromm nintendo, +The product arri...
    Cons:
    - Maybe a little too big to be used as a keychain, -the chain does not seem very strong, but this is just a detail. In general,...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections