DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Lite Waterproof Ionizer Sports Watch - Smalt + Azury (2-Pack/1*LR261)
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:609 (60%)
  • 4 Star:335 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:71 (7%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

93% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice watch

posted by Henriettebakken on 06/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice watch! The silicone seems like having good quality, and the watch is light and easy to wear. Since the watch also is water-resistant, it's great to use on the beach. The blue colour and the turquise colour is very delight, and you can wear it with a l...
    Cons:
    It's too easy to ruined the watch when you are changing time
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ultra-Lite Waterproof Ionizer Sports Watch

posted by vedii on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    As it said on title, ultra-lite, you wont even notice you wearing it. Its good while riding bicycle, running, playing other sports, because silicone is very smooth with skin. Love the blue colour, since there is two of them i gave it to my friend, he was ha...
    Cons:
    Only 2 things i can say about these watch, i dont think they're waterproof (also i wasnt throwing them in the water, so i cant ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    what a great gift

posted by eyloman on 03/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Fits well, easy to use becaeuse it can be strached. Colors are bright and unique. Digits are clear and esay to see. Its a good idea for a gift. Non-allergic due to materials. Price is very good. It seems last long for normal conditions.
    Cons:
    Not quite accurte, adjusting the watches is a bit hard but you can solve it after little effort. I'think you don't have to expe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good but hard to set

posted by sanizumi on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    looks great and can resist water. in Turkey they sell watches which are alike for ten usd. they fit nice and have a very small mass which makes it comfortable to wear. since available in all colors nice to combine with clothes.
    Cons:
    it is hard to set to the actual time. since we bought them as a gift for children it was even worse but eventhough it is ok. al...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good but hard to set

posted by woutt7 on 11/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    looks great and can resist water. in Turkey they sell watches which are alike for ten usd. they fit nice and have a very small mass which makes it comfortable to wear. since available in all colors nice to combine with clothes.
    Cons:
    it is hard to set to the actual time. since we bought them as a gift for children it was even worse but eventhough it is ok. al...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful blu colored watches

posted by gardinetti on 10/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good design for a very low price. The colors are beautiful and the quality of the plastic is good. For the accuracy, it is therefore a quartz watch more accurate than mechanical and at a very low price. The design is very nice and it looks very athletic.
    Cons:
    Nothing to complain about the negative. This watch is great for its price. The bettery seems old and discharge very quickly.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    WATERPROOF... I don't think so... or do I

posted by MiGZ on 09/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Cheap considering you're getting two -Rubber material makes it easy to put on and won't fall off -Nice colors. The blues are not all that different and it'd be great if one was like a navy blue instead -Has a thin protective covering on which can be re...
    Cons:
    -Not exactly waterproof -No manual (Quoting Geico: "So easy a caveman could do it.") -When I first put on the watc...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice blue watches

posted by gabuzy on 04/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A very comfortable watch, ideal for workout very easy to operate and a very good finish, fits well to the wrist and is very securely attached, and do not turns down, very light, barely noticeable as you have it on, is resistant to water (although I have not...
    Cons:
    would be better if it came with instructions (but it is not very difficult to program) apart from this detail the clock I have ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Gift Idea

posted by macmx5 on 03/26/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Two watches for just a small price makes for excellent gift giving. Colours are bright and cheerful and a big hit amongst younger girls. Clear and easy to read.
    Cons:
    Setting the watch can be hard as there are no instructions whatsoever with the packaging. Some complaints about feel of band wh...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    usefull for sport and labolatory

posted by nakupinternet on 03/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    light, stretchable, thin. good to take with into swimming pool, if you wear glasses and cant see the clock on the wall. and great to use in labolatory with acids, if you damage them, nithing happens and just order another for that price. another thing is t...
    Cons:
    not accurate, I have similar watches and one is going faster one hour by day, second slower half hour by day. in both are new b...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections