DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Lite Waterproof Ionizer Sports Watch - Smalt + Azury (2-Pack/1*LR261)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Useful to have lying around – Ultra-Lite Waterproof Ionizer Sports Watch - Smalt + Azury (2-Pack/1*LR261) Reviews

posted by ndenham on 01/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
These are great little things to have lying around for situations where you need to keep track of time but aren't willing to wear an expensive watch; i.e. the beach, sports, yard work. Because they're so cheap just leave some lying around in your car and on your dresser for when you need them. They actually don't look too bad either, to most people they'll probably just think you're wearing a charity wrist band of some sort.
Cons:
Build quality isn't fantastic and it looks like water will seep into the clock function pretty easily so I wouldn't take them into the water with you.
Other:
I've owned these types of watches before and the ones purchased (not from dealextreme) were terrible at keeping time. I'm hoping these don't suffer the same fate. 1 hour after programming them they've done pretty well. Wumbo's guide for programming these is pretty good but I'd point out that if you push the "a" button you program the date/month before the time.
Bottomline:
Well worth 3 bucks.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections