DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Lite Waterproof Ionizer Sports Watch - Smalt + Azury (2-Pack/1*LR261)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
usefull for sport and labolatory – Ultra-Lite Waterproof Ionizer Sports Watch - Smalt + Azury (2-Pack/1*LR261) Reviews

posted by nakupinternet on 03/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
light, stretchable, thin. good to take with into swimming pool, if you wear glasses and cant see the clock on the wall. and great to use in labolatory with acids, if you damage them, nithing happens and just order another for that price. another thing is they are completely assembled, nothing glued, so you can replace the battery with AG4. in my piece is sr626sw, compatible with mentioned AG4, what you can order from here too. inside is something like rubber insulation, so it might be waterproof, I will check it in glass of water after finishing writting this rewiev.
Cons:
not accurate, I have similar watches and one is going faster one hour by day, second slower half hour by day. in both are new batteries. so I use them only in swimmingpool, before activity I must adjust the time. and adjusting time at this watches is a little bit of hell on earth. sometimes it resets and I cant find anything mechanical wrong. maybe bad program.
Other:
good to inform you that is lunchtime, not for travelling or something else, where you need accurate time information.
Bottomline:
buy and try. you can throw it away anytime.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections