DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute Mario Figure Mushroom Doll Keychain - Small (Assorted Color)
Sort by:
214 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:73156 (73%)
  • 4 Star:2554 (25%)
  • 3 Star:13 (1%)
  • 2 Star:01 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I'm glad I bought this!

posted by Rebenny on 11/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It doesn't have a perfect finish but it's still very cute and makes a perfect collectible. I'm surprised with it's shape, I thought it would be a little deformed but everything looks ok and in place.
    Cons:
    It could be a little smaller if it's meant to be used as keychain. The stitch on the back is a bit loose.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I glad I bought this!

posted by Rebenny on 11/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It doesn't have a perfect finish but it's still very cute and makes a perfect collectible. I'm surprised with it's shape, I tough it would be a little deformed but everything looks ok and in place.
    Cons:
    It could be a little smaller if it's meant to be used as keychain. The stitch on the back it's a bit loose.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product AND price! Very surprised, positively!

posted by aron0306 on 10/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great quality, licensed product, couldn't be better. Unbelievable low price in bulk (10+)!
    Cons:
    Can't think of cons of this product.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    this is a very good purchase

posted by cronemrv on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have bought several of these keychains, because it is from mario and everybody loves it, everybody asks my where did I bought it from LOL. I like to buy it and give it to my friends as gift, all of them appreciate very much
    Cons:
    -Some of the times I bought these, they came with a little imperfection on the sewing, so it opened or loose the little thing t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must Have these!

posted by MunhozThiago on 06/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great product! Nice look and feel, very good quality. Looks like an expensive plush keychain. Mine comes in blue and I like it very much. The size is ok, not too big for a keychain nor even too small
    Cons:
    None I can see so far. It gets a little dirty with the use, but I think all them are the same.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice

posted by DehSpieller on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Pretty, well done and light, big to carry around in your pocket, but its pretty for big things that doesnt need to be carried around too much.
    Cons:
    i got two pink ones. HORRIBLE. HATED IT. dont know anybody that would like it, even the girly girls and still them think its ho...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Collect them all!

posted by gothicspiderman on 04/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Soft, tossable, well filled plushy. The color you receive is random, I happened to get a one-up! They are very inexpensive, and as such I have considered ordering about one-hundred of them to sleep in. Excellent tiny gift for that geek in your life that you...
    Cons:
    You do not get to pick your own color, so if you order multiple mushrooms you may end up with repeat colors and/or not receive ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice toy

posted by juniocarl on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Excellent toy, well made eyes, good quality material , and well packed. My friends love it. - It's not small at all, so you can carry it in your pocket easily. - It comes with a keychain attachment. - Came into a bag. - Feels pretty well =P - Cheap - O...
    Cons:
    - The color of my mushroom is not good at all (I got a yellow/red mushroom). Of the rest, I have no complaints. Buy it!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Toad!

posted by KenjiYkey on 04/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The Cute Mario Figure Mushroom Doll Keychain is an excellent product, I love the first time I saw it. Y have it hanging on the mirror of my car and it looks just awesome. I smile everytime I see it hanging there. Believe it or not represents my childhood.
    Cons:
    The main problem with the Cute Mario Figure Mushroom Doll Keychain is that you cannot order the color you want. I read some rev...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny!

posted by migsantiago on 04/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's funny Tiny and plushable. Nice desktop adornment. It has a chain to hang it wherever you want.
    Cons:
    The trademark tag is a little big. I bought one, but it came as a pink mushroom, I wanted any other color but pink. The mushroo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 22
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections