DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute Mickey Flexible Neck 300KP PC USB 2.0 Webcam with Fan + Microphone + 12-LED Light
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's amazing!

posted by viorellaaa on 10/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is very easy to use it, it is no needed any drivers at all for my Windows seven, just plug in the usb cable and in a few second you have an amazing webcam available to use! The color is gorgeous,and the Mickey Mouse shape is unusual and original! The lig...
    Cons:
    Initially it wasn't in stock,and it took a while to ship it,but it arrived a day after the rest of the things from the order.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty Good

posted by Pointy on 06/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The component parts are all of moderate to good quality. The camera is pretty fair quality. The fan and the light are surprisingly useful. The construction is good for the price. The stand is pretty stable, even without the use of the suction cup at its bas...
    Cons:
    The suction cup on the unit I received does not add any stability to the product. That said, the product doesn't rely on that e...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and funny

posted by miriamc14 on 06/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    GREAT!!!! it does not need drivers at all, it is just plugging it in and in a few seconds it was installed and ready to work!! even on my oldie xp!!! The base also includes some kind of succion attachment, so it gets fixed easily
    Cons:
    Ring arround the camera looked scratched, but it was just a bit of glue, easily removed with my fingernails. Used it with skyp...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute and good!!

posted by miriamc14 on 06/03/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It really works fine!! no need for drivers on XP, just plugged it to my usb port and became available in only a few seconds! Looks really nice wiht the Mickey Mouse shape! Both the light and the fan can be used separately (as shown in the picture but not sp...
    Cons:
    Took a while to ship... but finally arrived exactly one month after I placed the order (10 days after the rest of the things fr...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections