DX  » Community » Reviews » Steel Reusable Matchstick Wilderness Survival Keychain
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:647 (64%)
  • 4 Star:364 (36%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesomne but.

posted by Sceen123 on 12/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Much better built than the other one. Works well. I like the brand "honest". Has a nice scorpion on it. Awesomne keychain
    Cons:
    A little to light for my liking. Almost impossible to chage wick and flint tooke me hours!!! Themprinted stuff on the product g...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not as good as Leather Cylinder one

posted by pss2010 on 03/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Good flint (but not as good as leather one) Plenty of sparks though and easier to strike and tends to light match on the 2-4th strike however its way better then the cheaper plain metal version for $1.70 -Holds twice as much fluid as leather cylinder versi...
    Cons:
    -Build quality lacks. Feels tinny and cheap -Tends to leak
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    interesting lighter

posted by defjam on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    inexpensive, very interesting, almost more fun to play with than a zippo, small and compact, fits easily on a keychain.
    Cons:
    the batting inside seemed to fall apart inside making the matchstick hard to put back in. it feels a little flimsy
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Guaranteed The Conversation of the Evening

posted by yodamedic on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These babies are awesome! Never fails that when i take this and use it to light my cigarettes people want to know what it is, how it works, and of course where i got it. This is a different design but the concept is the same as the ones with out the scorpi...
    Cons:
    If you hold it upside down the fluid will leak out, but if you filled it you should know that. So none really.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very interesting

posted by Esposito on 10/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    small, easy to use, and just cool. doesn't leak, not to say its air tight.
    Cons:
    flame can be kinda big im not sure if the O-ring will actually keep the fluid from evaporating, i had a different one like this...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good suveniur for campers or hunters

posted by PONTELJ on 08/29/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Easy to use. Quite a good quality. Saved several times when everyone forgot matches for firing up a barbeque. Used as a lighter.
    Cons:
    No.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Product

posted by z3p0l1t4t on 07/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Really pretty and good build quality. I really like the scorpion design and the tatoo font
    Cons:
    None so far.. I'm not so sure about it as a replacement of a more robust fire starter in which your life or survival depends on...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by ja555 on 10/18/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good build quality (for now). Got it in the mail yesterday, and i didn't know there was fuel on it, so when i tested it there was a 10cm flame on it.
    Cons:
    None besides it's kinda hard to open, but that's because of the O-ring so there is nothing to do with that
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unique

posted by Ayesauths on 07/25/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Unique gadget never seen anything like this before, strong build quality looks like stainless steel. Cheap price, literally nothing. The keyring holder is sturdy and i have already dropped it and it looks as if it can take a beating.Great for camping and th...
    Cons:
    Fluid leaks when opened if kept upside-down The design is just lame, it looks just like the product picture. What's the point ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    effective keychain tool

posted by ralphkinasz on 09/10/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is an Excellent device it functions quite well and allows you to always have a light on you now being a non smoker myself I wouldn't normally have a light on me but with on of these on my keychain I always do when someone asks and I give them a light ...
    Cons:
    the cloth "wick" can burn down rather fast especially if you leave the match burning to long and the available fuel l...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections