Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
* cost, it's cheaper than original 4-cell battery
* build quality - seems not to be broken in your hands
* lenovo pm informs that this battery is made by sanyo (and maybe it has sanyo cells inside)
* very low capacity, only 48wh, while original 4 cell battery has 37wh
* lenovo power manager doesn't recognise it as genuine (it not expected to be genuine, but power manager software keep annoying me about this battery)
If you need a backup battery - buy this. If you have more money - buy genuine, it's better.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.