DX  » Community » Reviews » InfraRed IR Shutter Remote for Sony Digital Cameras (1*CR2025)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:674 (67%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:171 (17%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

83% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it is supposed to

posted by pauksh on 10/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works excellent on my alpha 380. It has two functions - immediate and after 2 seconds. Batteries are included. Has a manual, which is not really needed, because the device is really simple and easy to use.
    Cons:
    It has to be pointed directly to sensor and it doesn't work from a greater distance.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine

posted by bhk2000 on 05/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice to have when you don't want to shake the camera or you want to be in the picture. Works fine and well built.
    Cons:
    You need to point the remote at the front of the camera for it to work. Most of the time I'm behind the camera so kind of incon...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works perfectly with a A330 !

posted by osouto on 11/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It works without any problem with my Sony Alfa 330, you don't have to configure anything (only choosing the right option in the camera, shoot with remote control) just press and that's all. It has the most important options for this devices, the 2-sec delay...
    Cons:
    For telling something in this part, maybe the buttons are not so resistant so I don't know if after thousands of shootings they...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Won't work on A100

posted by noircl on 06/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The device is cheap, looks good and promisses to work on ALL Sony cameras with IR port. Box came in good shape from DX and the instructions booklet comes with english instructions that aren't hard to understand!
    Cons:
    Sadly, the device won't work with my A100. I tested the light on my cellphone camera and I can see it blinking, so the device i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice, small and useful

posted by ThePelado on 06/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very small and works well with my Sony Alpha A230. The camera responds very well to it (once I figured out where the sensor was on the camera). The 2-sec delay shutter button is very useful, to hide the remote when taking a picture you are in.
    Cons:
    Range is a bit of a problem. It works fine at short distances, but I had problems using it at distances over 10 meters (30 feet...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does fine what it says!

posted by koenwar on 02/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works great with my Alfa 330! Has the most important function you need, the 2 sec delay shutter. Small remote! very light, but feels ok when i use it. build quality fine, feels as strong plastic.
    Cons:
    not found yet.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections