DX  » Community » Reviews » InfraRed IR Shutter Remote for Pentax/Nikon/Canon/Sony/Minolta/Konica Digital Cameras (1*CR2025)
Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7417 (74%)
  • 4 Star:225 (22%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simply perfect, no problems after more than a year after bought.

posted by vikt0ry on 11/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The shutter remote works just as expected. I've bought it to make long time exposure photos and it works perfectly. I'm using it with a Canon 550d DSLR camera.
    Cons:
    The unique counter part I could imagine of, is the type of battery, maybe there should be an AAA option somewhere ( the size of...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Self portraits Easily

posted by MikeDAdams on 05/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works well. Works with many different brands of cameras. I have only tested it with my Nikon D40 and have yet to find any issues
    Cons:
    Line of sight only. (this is not a limitation of the remote, just the design of the use from a camera stand point)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful product for a great price

posted by tazeux on 05/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works great with Canon and Nikon, i'm sure it will work with Minolta, Sony and Pentax too. Came in a little box branded Photon - remote control. It was protected with plastic foils that you usually peel off. Also battery was included and it was protected by...
    Cons:
    None, great product.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product for the price

posted by bpushpak on 04/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works with all cameras including the once not listed. No problem in last 6+ months of usage Purchased in bulk of 6 and got a nice deal even though these were delivered in two packages Will definitely recommend
    Cons:
    Lack of user instructions requiring us to guess which button does what. Once know, easy and fun to use Range is short mainly in...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice to have

posted by majwitz on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    works with my digital camera properly, nice and small and light weight enough to keep it in my camera bag , very useful for group shots or any shot that I need to be in.
    Cons:
    it works but feels a bit cheap and flimsy not sure if it will last in the long run, but probably good enough and I could always...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A NICE CAMERA GADGET FOR ALMOST NO MONEY

posted by minguitz on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really great quality Unbelievable price Looks and works perfect Battery included Works with most modern cameras (already tried it with Canon 7D and Nikon D90) Easy to use Comes in a small size so its easy to handle
    Cons:
    Won't work unless you are pointing it to the front of the camera. Easy to lose
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well with Canon EOS 550D

posted by Dutchgirl on 12/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - it works - has quite a broad range - battery included, and replacement batteries are cheap - english manual - it's very small, convenient to bring along
    Cons:
    - manual is very short - lot of buttons on this thing, but only two seem to work, can't figure out what the others are for - di...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Canon 550D

posted by FlavioSurf on 08/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    works ok slim and seems sturdy enough - can be stored in camera bag and taken everywhere good distance cheap
    Cons:
    no significant cons. too many buttons for single photographer (see bottom-line thoughts) need to point somewhere close to camer...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simply great...

posted by samy7B9 on 05/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - The price is the main hit. - Good build quality. - Compatible with many camera types. - Durable and light weight. - Comes with the battery. - Yesssssss the English manual.
    Cons:
    - Since its InfraRed you got to maintain the line of site. You should operate the remote from the front side of the camera. It ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good IR Shutter Remote

posted by scull64 on 01/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - cheap in price - good quality - small size - works with several cameras - comes with eanglish manual
    Cons:
    There are more pros than cons, in fact can't see any considerable cons (only one thing it's not really a con but - too many but...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections