DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable 3600mAh Battery with USB Charging Cable for Xbox 360 Controller
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:556 (55%)
  • 4 Star:364 (36%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:91 (9%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

91% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Functional but not practical

posted by Demaier on 01/21/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap. It is functional. You can charge many at a time without them needing to be in the controller.
    Cons:
    The battery appears to run out a lot quicker than a 3600mAH battery should. The charger only charges through a charging port in...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Recommend this to everyone

posted by robgushue on 06/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Save a ton of $$ on batteries with this. Fast initial chargeup. Not a lot of cords or space taken. Just charge pop it in the xbox controller, and you're good to go. Price is amazing for the same thing stores sell at a 1000% markup.
    Cons:
    None as of yet
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great idea

posted by zidane1512002 on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It tooks the XBOX 360 Controller like a battery in device, like the PS3 controller, if the battery life ends up, you can replace it qith another NiMH batteries, charges via USB and looks great on the controller. I will test the battery duaration later becau...
    Cons:
    Maybe is a little dangerous to use it when is charging, I don't recommend it, maybe are only my idea, but I will not use it whe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect battery

posted by antoni1988 on 02/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The best thing is the price! its a very cheap item. It does what i want it to do. You can play for a long time and just charge it on the Xbox or a pc or any place with usb. I have been playing for several days and I havent used all the battery yet. It keeps...
    Cons:
    You can not charge it with the controller. The material is not perfect but it match with the controller.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works fine

posted by Mic8721 on 09/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It is like the original one It is simple to use Much practices than AA batteries Great battery with an interesting charging system with the plug on the back, battery holds good charge, led indicator is very useful, was bought for a friend who say
    Cons:
    You can not charge it with the controller The plastic is not very well done, in fact closes with a little effort
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Value for money and an item that helps you SAVE

posted by eyeliner on 12/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Simple to use Decent build One stop solution Prevents spending on batteries Nature will like your green thumb
    Cons:
    Case doesn't "click" in place, but fits and doesn't fall Haven't been able to figure out if the batteries are charged...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelente calidad

posted by agustinscaz on 08/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Funciona genial, nunca me quedé sin bateria mientras jugaba, duran muchisimo! he comprado 4 de este articulo, uno para cada mando de xbox que tengo. funciona de maravilla! It works great, I never ran out of battery while playing last very much! I b...
    Cons:
    No cons is a great article, with a great price and a great work! No contras es un gran artículo, con un gran precio y un ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and cheap

posted by Pafman2 on 06/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very cheap item. It does what i want it to do. You can play for a while and just charge it on the Xbox or a pc.
    Cons:
    It can't hold a great charge. You can find better batteries here for a nice price.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    get what you pay for

posted by yaywoop on 05/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Much more practical than regular AA rechargables, has good capacity, decent length cable and cheap you can charge as you play, although it may not work if the battery is totally depleted.
    Cons:
    Does not contain any "secure circuitry." the charging circuit is simply a diode and 10 Ohm resistor in series with 5V, (see the...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bad product

posted by norulezapply on 04/29/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fits the controller well. Nice charge indicator light. Easy to put on charge. Can charge it from any USB port (not just the 360)
    Cons:
    Doesn't hold charge well. (a full charge only gave me about 10 minutes of play) Can't play and charge with it as the power dra...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections