DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable 3600mAh Battery with USB Charging Cable for Xbox 360 Controller
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Value for money and an item that helps you SAVE – USB Rechargeable 3600mAh Battery with USB Charging Cable for Xbox 360 Controller Reviews

posted by eyeliner on 12/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Simple to use
Decent build
One stop solution
Prevents spending on batteries
Nature will like your green thumb
Cons:
Case doesn't "click" in place, but fits and doesn't fall
Haven't been able to figure out if the batteries are charged or not, the led is always on and it's been plugged to my PC for quite a while
The plug that plugs to the battery could be mini-USB
Other:
I got this knowing what to expect, so I wasn't hoping for anything ground breaking or unseen. It's a fair replacement to the "official" or "endorsed" products out there that are EXACLY the same.
Bought two and work like they should.
Bottomline:
I am happy with them because it's exactly what I was looking for and works. The only bad thing is that you'll need yet another cable to charge them, while a lot of devices use mini-USB, this could use it as well. Sadly, it isn't so. I think it's a Nokia connector. Small inconvenience that doesn't kill it's purpose.
I'd recommend the purchase of a USB power adapter so you don't need to turn your PC/console to charge this.
If you are a dedicated gamer, get one and stop running after batteries.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections