DX  » Community » Reviews » Olympus Li-50B Compatible 3.7V 925mAh Battery Pack for Olympus µ1010/µ1020 + More
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1005 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Recomended!

posted by TeFos on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap and good! This battery replaces the Olympus original battery fully. It works well both with flash and video. However, my feeling is that it can withstand the cold worse than the original Olympus battery.
    Cons:
    In temperatures below minus 5-10 degrees, operation time is bad.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent battery

posted by salsaxabi on 03/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent battery. Its contruction material is pretty good. It looks identical to the original. I daresay that lasts longer than the original battery of my camera. I bought 2 units and am very satisfied. I see no cons Nigun.
    Cons:
    Excellent battery. Its contruction material is pretty good. It looks identical to the original. I daresay that lasts longer tha...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Like the real one

posted by ninja2005 on 08/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this battery is as true. the price is really low. it is not too long to load. it is inserted into the device as well as the original battery. it can be loaded with the original charger.
    Cons:
    The duration of the battery is less than the original one.If u want to use it alot of time you only need to buy like 2 battery ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for the price, even if a little short on cap

posted by MattInSoCal on 11/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Fits and works just like the original Olympus battery, both in the camera and the accessory charger that I bought on Deal Extreme. - Build quality is quite adequate. No problems at all.
    Cons:
    - Capacity seems a little lower than the printed rating. My camera kills these batteries in about 40 minutes (~ 40 photos and 2...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    As good as the "Original" for half the price!

posted by Parrotile on 10/09/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works as well as the camera's original battery, and holds charge very well indeed (even at low temperatures). No problems with fitting or charging, and also charges well (and fast) via the after-market wall charger (another DX buy!)
    Cons:
    Possibly a little short on endurance - maybe the 925mAh rating was more wishful thinking than reality. Still, has a good capaci...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections