DX  » Community » Reviews » YongNuo RS-802/C3 Remote Shutter Switch for Canon 1D/1DS/EOS5D/50D/40D/30D/20D/10D
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9211 (92%)
  • 4 Star:81 (8%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great but affordable remote shutter switch

posted by Kizontije on 11/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Everything supposed and advertised works - from focus and shutter to bulb exposure. I am so thrilled to use it (Canon 40d). Great for taking long exposure photos with zero camera shake. Truly recommendation!!
    Cons:
    Nothing that I can remember, in fact there are non cons whatsoever!!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful!

posted by covekizsenke on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    An excellent device! The plastic is nice and sturdy, it doesn't bend or squeal under pressure. The trigger button is nice and big. I like the way the locking mechanism is made, easy to use in the dark by feeling alone. The cord has a nice rubbery finish.
    Cons:
    None whatsoever.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect Shutter Cable

posted by dukesb on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    That is good remote switch cable with lock (for bulb exposures). Build quality is very good, package is made from thick carton. Can be used for focus (AF ON), shot, and bulb exposure shot. The cable has good flexibility, and looks strong. Switch fits perfec...
    Cons:
    Not any.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works like a charm

posted by TomVerhoeve on 01/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well packed, it is a real product with a box and manual and everything! Not that you need the manual though: it just works like expected. It doesn't use your flashshoe (obvious maybe, but there are shutters which do), the plug fits just in one way and the ...
    Cons:
    When inserting the plug, the cable goes to the front of the camera. I'd rather see this to go backwards. Another small thing i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT

posted by phophollety on 08/16/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    As all Yongnuo product its surprises buy the quality. Soft silicone cable. Excellent pressure feeling to focus and shut the picture. Low weight, great package. The connector fits perfect in the camera
    Cons:
    None at all, love it!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing value shutter

posted by TheFrunj on 06/22/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    An incredibly cheap remote shutter for most higher-end Canon models. Functions perfectly: a quick press allows a quick shot, a half-press for focus, and a long-press for long-exposure shots (if you've got Bulb mode enabled). It also can be locked into place...
    Cons:
    The connector doesn't stay firmly secured into the camera body, and can be pulled out with very little force.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Remote Shutter

posted by Juandp on 05/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    excelente disparador remoto. muy buen material de construccion. funciona a la perfeccion. Viene en caja. bien empaquetado para evitar golpes. El cable debe tener una extension de 1 metro. la ficha de conexión esta buena. por el precio es el indicado y...
    Cons:
    la ficha me parece un poco sensible pero por el precio es el indicado y muy buen producto. recomiendo! tab seems a bit sensitiv...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better than original!

posted by linkan on 03/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    box has better quality than original with a realy PRO feeling, cable is soft and screams quality from connector to the unit, and the accual unit has quality feelings from the cable to button to lock to plastic has even an o-ring for perfect fit and weather ...
    Cons:
    better than original just makes it feel wrong to have bought an original for canon, beats my nikon as well if the actual unit c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent remote

posted by shokkas on 02/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Authentic YongNuo remote. I bought in the past products by this brand via ebay, and was very happy to see on DX for much cheaper. Solid build and top quality. Does what it supposed to do. I use with Canon 50D - controls the AF (half press), picture taking (...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price!

posted by megzzz on 12/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Excellent price! Where I live the Canon brand remote shutter switch for 50D costs over $100, this was under $7 and works just the same! - Very good packaging - Good build quality, looks more expensive than it is - Good size - Length of cord is good
    Cons:
    - None that I can think of
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections