Sort by:
32 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5016 (50%)
  • 4 Star:4414 (44%)
  • 3 Star:62 (6%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap in price, but also build quality

posted by sirpau1 on 07/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's fairly inexpensive, thought nothing to write home about. Takes a CR123A battery, so is very compact.
    Cons:
    Gets very very hot in under 5 minutes. Past 5 minutes there's no way I can hold it. I don't know if it's just mine, or all of t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Be ready to do some work...

posted by robflanery on 05/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great little flashlight once modified. Bright and small. It is an easy flashlight to carry with you.
    Cons:
    Casting flash in the bottom of the body damaged one battery. I had to sand that flush to get good contact and protect the inte...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great throw!

posted by Anzycpethian on 06/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The size is excellent, it's really small and a great light as backup f.e. I use it only with primaries and it's really amazingly bright with one hella strong throw. Quality is OK, actually I'm not complaining about the size because it's small enough to make...
    Cons:
    The switch is horrible unfortunately so having it as every day carry item in your pocket is not that great idea because it turn...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ideal keychain light

posted by aurispector on 05/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Surprisingly bright, pretty much as small as possible for a 123 light. Extremely simple. Can go everywhere with you on your keychain.
    Cons:
    The hole where the lanyard attaches is weak and broke on both of mine. I drilled new ones that have held up. Too expensive for...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Semi-perfect - just a few tweaks

posted by ldmaster on 12/07/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Perfect size, as others have stated, the LED head is solid. Using a Ultrafire 123A lithium rechargeable (SKU 03204)I get about 1/3 more light than with a primary 123a.
    Cons:
    There are only a few drawbacks to this light that I would change. 1 - I used my end mill to shave down the aluminum button on ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice small and powerful flashlight

posted by Davidok on 11/24/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -One of the smallest yet powerful flashlights -Very Bright -Good battery life
    Cons:
    -Lanyard hole a little small -Should have a Q5!! -Not cheap but not too expensive either -Light is very white with a little hin...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very small powerful light

posted by bole64 on 10/04/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    VERY small and very bright. Seems durable enough, and looks like it would be very water resistant. Only takes one battery and with rechargeable, would be cheap to run. Very cheap and reasonable for what it is.
    Cons:
    I don't like it that you have to twist it on and off from the front. Would be better if it had a small clicky or twist from th...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright little flashlight.

posted by Dragoen on 06/18/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very bright, can even see it at sunlight. Really small, doubt it could be made much smaller with this kind of battery. Metalhousing and not plastic. Appears to be a glass lens. Great size to keep in the keychain.
    Cons:
    Very bright, tends to get warm quickly, but cools quickly once turned off again.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Bright

posted by chipote on 05/20/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is the brightest light for a small 1xCR123a. Very simple design, and surprisingly great output. As birght as a surefire, 6PL with 2xCR123a. Clean beam, with no artificats. Well made. Has OP reflector, and I think a glass lense. -------------------...
    Cons:
    A little pricey. It doesn't appear to be HAIII. I can't tell. --------------------------
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    exellent edc flashlight for the price

posted by Misterbean on 04/22/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very very bright, water resistant, very carryable size. bright with semi run down primaries. very very small. more than twice as bright(maybe three times as bright) as Romisen RC-A3 AA light(which i also enjoy). Decent build quality for the price. Can b...
    Cons:
    build quality doesn't compare to more expensive flashlights in same class. Fairly thin walls and no spring. battery rattle wi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections