DX  » Community » Reviews » Portable Rechargeable SD/MMC/USB MP3 Player Speaker with Remote Control
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
real good – Portable Rechargeable SD/MMC/USB MP3 Player Speaker with Remote Control Reviews

posted by erikf on 12/31/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
it does excatly what it is supposed to do. the equalizer is good, not like winamps on a computer but much better then most other mp3 players. the sound i clear and much louder than i expected. it as loud as an ordinary boombox in my opinion. the remote control works well. the battery life is better then the similar products
Cons:
half the SD card sticks upp from the box. it looks a little bit od and you cant pack it with the SD card in it because you will be able to break somthing. but it works fine if you pack it on the side when your packing it down and put it in when you use it.
Other:
it have a real bright blue led light in the volume knob. to change the volume with the remote control you cant hold it prest like you usually do on a tv, you ned to re tap it. the two small holes on the front you might think is speakers is just airholes. some info from the box: output: RMS 6W(3W+3W)THD=10% frequency response: 150-18000Hz noise ratio of power amp: >= 80dB loud speaker: 1.5 inch(ext dia 40mm) magnetic resistant 40hms
Bottomline:
a super product

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections