Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
* Cool titanium look is much better than the picture.
* Looks very sturdy with good machining.
* Very bright with 3.7v lithium battery. I have also tested with genuine eneloop battery, comparably bright on HIGH and MEDIUM mode, however LOW mode is not so practical.
* True SOS mode (S-0-S (pause) S-O-S ...)
* Glow-in-dark clickie is easy to see but does not go well with the overall look. I would prefer black or gray switch. Who needs the switch to glow?
* Clip looks weak.
This small light is very handy. I was carrying 10400 (AAA) flashlight in my coat pocket before, this took its place.
Price cannot be beaten.
Works will alcalines, NiMhs, NiCd (tested for a short period of time) and Li-ions.
Just buy one and put it in glove compartment with an alcaline battery for emergencies. Thats what I'm gonna do with my second order.
If you are looking for AA sized flashlight, buy this one.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.