DX  » Community » Reviews » TrustFire F20 Cree Q5-WC 5-Mode 230-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight (1*AA/1*14500)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Very Bright for the Size and price ! – TrustFire F20 Cree Q5-WC 5-Mode 230-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight (1*AA/1*14500) Reviews

posted by Xumixu on 12/31/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
>Very Bright (at amx setting) >5 modes (Hi Med Lo SOS Stroboscopy), low is useful for reading (Hi and med is to bright for this) >Seems waterproof (swithch comes with rubber button,and o-rings in the screw, and in the lens, green and glow in the dark as shown in the pictures) >Seems very solid and good quality built >The price is cheap for a lantern like this >Has modes-memory >Very bright can be used as defense at night(blinding enough to run away or counter-attack)
Cons:
>no instructions! altough try and error teach fast and permanently :p >With the turning-on presion the mode changes to the next one, but is aceptable. >Is not black > . < (altough I knew this beforehand, but it looks darker in the pictures) >Doesnt specify if it's waterproof (i havent tried cause i dont wanna fuck it) >the difference beetwen Hi and Med mode is far bigger in bright than the difference beetwen Med and Low
Other:
>I'm very pleased with it, I wish that it would be black and cheaper (never is cheap enough :p) >I bought it a carying sleeve -> Sku.29354 and fit nicely
Bottomline:
if you have the money, bought it!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections