Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
* Very small size.
* Good selection of modes. High, medium and low are nicely separated. Strobe is fast enough that it's closer to a strobe than fast blink.
* Pocket clip is removable, although it is much harder to get back on than it is to get off.
* Extremely lightweight. It's barely noticeable in your pocket.
* Very positive action on the switch.
* Very tight fit when using protected Li-Ion batteries.
* Short enough that it's smaller in length than my palm is wide. This either requires an awkward thumb reach to turn it on, or I need to turn it on, then change my grip so the light isn't inside my palm.
* Reverse clicky switch.
* Always resets to high after a short time. For me, this is a pro. For others, it might be a con.
Well worth it. Even if it's not your favorite light, it's decent enough to pick one up, even if you just use it as a backup.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.