Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Very bright on AA ( not brighter than Romisen RC-G2 @ sku.7880, but who cares - it's not a thrower )
- Build quality
- GITD orings and tailcap
- Regular and easy-to-cary shape
- Comes with a pocket clip
- Simple ans easy to use 5 modes - HIGH>MID>LOW>FAST STROBE>SOS ( not "SOSOSOSOS", but "SOS" :)
- GITD tailcap is hell brighter that this green which you can boy on DX
- Dry threads ( need oiling )
- Pocket clip rattles ( I've fixed it with a tube that changes its shape after heating with a lighter etc - now it's really tough and stays in its place )
- Cree emiter was really hard to disassemble due to dry threads
The GITD oring in front of the glass was too dim for me so I added a Blue 18mm GITD oring from DX behind the glass inside emiter. Now it's really good looking and bright shining ;).
Great AA EDC light. It replaced my Romisen RC-G2 @ sku.7880 cause it has to narrow spot which was a little bit annoying while walking around the house and garden etc. AKOray is a little bit dimmer than Romisen RC-G2, but that's not a problem for me. It's even better since I do not need a thrower for my EDC; Romisen stays always in my backpack, however.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.