Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
* Uses AA battery
(Currently only using Duracell Procell AA)
* Extremely bright LED. It is brighter than both a Maglight 6 D-cell (Old Skool flashlight) and a Coast LED Lenser 3-AAA.
* Multi-Mode is handy you can throttle down to lower power to conserve battery. Strobe is interesting. Switching between modes is easy and it remembers the last mode used.
* Fit-and-finish is excellent.
* Nice coating and color.
* Size is good both in the pocket and in the hand.
* Switched on once but no light, clicked switch again and worked fine. Could be because the switch is inset and could be clicked partially?
* Clip could be a little weak, but it works fine for securing in a pocket.
If you want a small bright LED for an good price the Akoray K-106 is an excellent choice. It would be impossible to find anything that could touch it for price and performance at a retail store in the US.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.