DX  » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Rechargeable 0.5W Mini LED Flashlight (Red)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:676 (67%)
  • 4 Star:333 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Smart little light!

posted by BlackMajj on 09/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Clever little thing. One thing I've learned over the years as motorist, is that flashlights are containers for empty batteries. It seems the batteries (that you put in new and have not used the flashlight since) always are flat when you just have to use th...
    Cons:
    The pin that connects in the bottom is BIG! On most european cars the cigarette charger socket has a small positive terminal, t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GOOD AND NICE

posted by DARKXMAN on 08/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Powerful and easy to use Color attractive easy to carry use I havent been able to use it as yet because it doesn't fit into my Suzuki Swift car cigarette slot. It's too loose and the contacts dont touch to get charge. When it does finally get in contact, a...
    Cons:
    there is no cons
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product but doesn't fit!!

posted by crusaderace on 02/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Build and finishing in red color is good. - Solid feel to the light. - Size is compact and very portable. Will certainly help at night when interior car lighting is dim.
    Cons:
    I havent been able to use it as yet because it doesn't fit into my Suzuki Swift car cigarette slot. It's too loose and the cont...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very handy

posted by AndrePVB on 04/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Lightweight, good battery, bright light, looks nice. Other people want one when they see it. The battery is good. It shines for more than the indicated two hours if you have it fully charged before.
    Cons:
    Not many... maybe it's size. I keep it in the glove compartment when not chraging and because of it's small size it is sometime...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful

posted by dealq on 11/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very small, neat and sturdy Comes very handy, esp in smaller towns Always charged if kept in the car Bright enough to see where you are going
    Cons:
    Not very snug in the lighter socket (hyundai) and thus sometimes doesn't charge due to poor contact
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull, strudy and cool

posted by Kfrom62 on 09/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Handy and usefull flashlight. When properly stored (in your cigarrete lighter socket), you are bound to have a working flashlight when you need it (did I mention flat tire? or finding the action figure your kid lost under the backseat?). Build quality is s...
    Cons:
    So small that you can easily lose it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome!

posted by Zelka on 07/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - very, very, VERY bright! - light (so it won't damage the socket in your car as heavier items may) - NiMH rechargeable battery is so so cool - looks great in this color! - very handy in emergencies - did I mention how bright the dang thing is!
    Cons:
    - a little too small, but is perfect in every other way. I expected it to be a little larger, but nonetheless, its a great prod...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Strong light w/ good battery life

posted by Webmaestro on 03/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This light is pretty strong with a good flood, enough to light up a whole section of your cars floor at once or even the whole trunk. Battery life is pretty good.. after one hour of continious use the light is still pretty strong and it dosent heat up.
    Cons:
    There is no way of telling if the flashlight is charging or if it is fully charged. It will only fit cigaret lighter port, it w...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what is claimed.

posted by Hastaman on 01/28/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Cheap - Pretty bright light - Size (really small)
    Cons:
    - Doesn't feel completely sturdy - Didn't charge at once, I had to fiddle it around in the socket first.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections