Sort by:
18 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:448 (44%)
  • 4 Star:509 (50%)
  • 3 Star:61 (6%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    simple but with some cracks

posted by spadukas on 04/10/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It works well when you blow in it just right, otherwise it fades away or isn't consistent. One side has a compass that works good, and you can trust the compass, I checked it with compas in my IPhone. and temperature gauge on the other side that seems prett...
    Cons:
    Small cracks on glass of compass, but it works, so good You need a lot of breath to pull off a good 'soun...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good and nice, fun

posted by spadukas on 04/01/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It works good if you blow in it just right, otherwise it fades away or isn't consistent. One side has a compass that works alright, and temperature gauge on the other side that seems pretty accurate. And I do trust the compass, checked with smart phone inst...
    Cons:
    glass of compass on side little bit broken, so not sure how long it will keep showing correct
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Silbato económico y útil

posted by Cris78945 on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Gran producto, su peso y tamaño es ideal para llevarlo, junto a otros ítems, siempre en un bolsillo, sea que estés en la ciudad o en el campo. La brújula es razonablemente exacta y permite orientarse en ambientes rurales con facilidad. E...
    Cons:
    El material plástico no es de la mejor calidad, sin embargo, utilizando este producto de una forma inteligente y responsab...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works if you blow well enough

posted by dassub on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works well when you blow in it just right, otherwise it fades away or isn't consistent. One side has a compass that works alright, and temperature gauge on the other side that seems pretty accurate.
    Cons:
    Not sure if I'd trust the compass, it only works sometimes. I would probably keep a backup.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great whistle!!

posted by clumpers on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Perfect for camping. Two ball whistle works very well. You can have a low sound or a very loud sound. Perfect for the outdoorsman. Compass always points north. Will be good for camping and hiking ! Price for this whistle cannot be beat! Buy one now!
    Cons:
    I can't say that I have found any cons with this product at all. Great value!
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent, they do what I expected them to do

posted by Lucam72 on 08/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    light, cheap, compass and thermometer come as a free bonus. Surprisingly, the thermometer is quite accurate the cord is very usefull and can be tight to your backpack or trousers
    Cons:
    compass is not so accurate... but is more then I was expecting to
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works!

posted by MarcoRanzani on 10/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's a lightweight whistle. It's durable, easy to use, with a good quality build. It's very loud. It's a very inexpensive item.
    Cons:
    Even if the compass seems to work just fine, I won't rely on its indications. You need a lot of breath to pull off a good 'soun...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works well

posted by Copperballs on 06/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * lightweight * Seems to be pretty durable * Good quality build * Easy to use * It's plenty loud * Compass seems to work just fine * Inexpensive * Great for camping/hikes etc. * Would make a nice safety whistle for a purse or in a car.
    Cons:
    No cons. It seems to work just fine. It is what it is a whistle.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK for its price

posted by Hafiz1 on 06/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Does its job (it's a whistle, eh?) - Very loud sound - Easy to use - Fair price
    Cons:
    - Mine isn't as "light" green as the product in the photo (it's a lot darker) - The compass isn't that useful (though...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap toy

posted by jatisanz on 04/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap, and useful. I provide one of this to my sons qhen we go to the mountain for safety. Is one thing that they can carry, and qhen they are in a trouble can use it to ask for help.
    Cons:
    A little big. Com pass and thermometer aren´t very exact. Are a toy compliments, but not for navigates whit it.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections