Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
* It does stick to the glass.
* You don't feel too bad when you find out it doesn't work since it's not expensive.
* Easy to use, place close enough to a planet with a magnetic field (Will NOT!, repeat, NOT! work on mars!!!)
* Does point in A direction.
* Does not necessarily point north.
* Seems to be covered with some kind of oily substance (?!)
* Did I mention It doesn't point north?
Bought two of them, neither one of them actually worked, the part that's supposed to point north just seats at the bottom of the sphere and seems to be very content with any direction it may be pointing at by chance.
Looks like it was supposed to be filled with water, but i guess someone got thirsty on the production line...
If you are looking for a compass, try one of the other models, this one is a waste of your money.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.