Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7512 (75%)
  • 4 Star:254 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome

posted by guztaluz on 10/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's just a goomba figure. It's pretty good thought. I use to decorate my room. The material its pretty good so as the painting. Couldn't find anything negative about this little guy.
    Cons:
    You just have to be careful with his eyebrows. They are pretty resistent though.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, but... not as well done as the other Mario figures

posted by DocBrownBR on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The figure looks really good and the painting is perfect (at least in my case). The scale with the other Mario figures look nice to me, they match quite well on my bookshelf!
    Cons:
    The head's base, where it connects to the body, arrived somewhat deformed, probably due to transportation. So it looks like its...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good looking and good quality

posted by DeeJay1 on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This one really surprised me! I was expecting a cheap plastic copy of a game figure, but it has actually really good material and color! Feels really genuine. The size or really good aswell. You can place it on a shelf and people will definitelly notice it.
    Cons:
    None at all!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Goooooomastic

posted by edubi on 04/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a perfect recreation of a goomba. It's so realistic It's very very legit
    Cons:
    I want more than one, but i haven't any money :(
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute Mario Figure Goomba

posted by jreuf on 04/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very nice looking goomba. Looks the same as shown op pictures. It has a good and Strong Quality. My friends also like it.
    Cons:
    I first thought it was also a bank to collect coins or something in. It is just a model. But not really a con I guess.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great toy figure

posted by MoacirSouza on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very well built and finished, no painting overlaps, no pieces falling or broken. The size is about right and it makes a great ornament for the office. Is is also a great gift for friends and kids as well.
    Cons:
    No cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Great Goomba Toy!

posted by Promic on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - It's made of a very good material - Great quality and apearance - Looks very durable - Perfect size - Fits very well as decoration - Articulable feet - Nice paintjob
    Cons:
    - It's price could be a little less - It could be a little more heavier (but it's not really a con)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute figure

posted by gustavorudnick on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good price compared to the size. Very realistic, just like the video game character. What more to say? IT'S A GOOMBA!
    Cons:
    Nothing that interfer in the funyness of the figure, but the paint of the eyes is a bit out of place, and there is a bit excess...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good item

posted by Ceciriel on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    nice price comparing the size, looks hundred percent like the original from video games, nice and strong colors, heads and arms, turns..nice package!! I'm so gratefull.. Of course, you can buy this figure action, if you like the Mario's Series. It's FUN.. T...
    Cons:
    none at once, the only detail that could eyebrows left with excess glue, but nothing to interfere with the appearance of the fi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Neat little cheap Mario toy

posted by Alfrejof on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Its awesome, its exactly how its detailed in the picture of the product. The Goomba has a fair size (cant beat that for $3.70) its not small nor big though, its more medium. The paint job was correct in everyway, I couldnt spot a painting mistake
    Cons:
    None so far. Its a display figure, if the paint job is correct and the size is just right (and the price too) then it fulfills ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections