DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Hand/Palm Odor Remover (Lasts Forever)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Perfect for the price – Stainless Steel Hand/Palm Odor Remover (Lasts Forever) Reviews

posted by Pazartesi on 05/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Well built, not thin, easy to use, much better than a spoon or any other steel tool. jUST BUY IT, YOU WON'T REGRET IT.
Cons:
Could have had a nice steel pad or sth like that.
Other:
The price is unbelieavable, it's 9 dollars here in Türkiye. Why do I have to write more than 500 characters? Why do I have to write more than 500 characters? Why do I have to write more than 500 characters? Why do I have to write more than 500 characters? Why do I have to write more than 500 characters? Why do I have to write more than 500 characters? Why do I have to write more than 500 characters? Why do I have to write more than 500 characters? Why do I have to write more than 500 characters? Why do I have to write more than 500 characters? Why do I have to write more than 500 characters? Why do I have to write more than 500 characters? Why do I have to write more than 500 characters?
Bottomline:
The price is so good and people want it the moment they see it. Perfect for garlic and onion.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections