DX  » Community » Reviews » Solar Power + Hand Cranked Dynamo Survival 2-Mode Siren Flashlight with FM Radio and Phone Charger
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
great product – Solar Power + Hand Cranked Dynamo Survival 2-Mode Siren Flashlight with FM Radio and Phone Charger Reviews

posted by nenya on 11/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
- sturdy - crank lever is strong - solar cell charges well - leds are very good - radio is very loud and clear -cell phone adapter works great, although it charges only while being hand cranked - i am using it daily now, as it requires no charging, just leave it near a window and it charges during the day
Cons:
- only bad thing with this is that i received mine one day too late :D we had a flood and of course power outage, would have been a life saver if i had this with me. that is of course no fault of the product
Other:
great product to have if you spend time in the outdoors, or generally for emergencies. one of my best buys from dx so far.
Bottomline:
very satisfied, will be ordering more of these,at least 5, to have while fishing, on the boat and in our mountain house.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections