View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
It looks like a cheap toy but works just fine – Laser Edge Automatic Leveler Reviews

posted by Megavvolt on 07/02/2007 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
I don't know what to put in this section ('pros') because this thing doesn't have any particular features. It just works. Using a good old bubble in the leveler you put it right, then press the button and get a straight red line. Now you can align whatever you're hanging to be perfectly parallel / perpendicular to the ground.
Cons:
Unless you buy a reusable adhesive, you will have to use pins to attach it to the wall, or your wife/whoever to keep it there while you're aligning the object you're hanging with the red line. I don't like the idea of using pins because they leave marks on the wall, and I didn't yet have a chance to run across a reusable adhesive. The manual says, this adhesive is available at most major retailers - obviously not in my country.
Other:
If I could find this reusable adhesive I would be even happier, but I still think I made a very good deal and I can't complain.
Bottomline:
Works as advertised. The line is highly visible. No problems so far. Very useful and very much affordable. Highly recommended.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections