DX  » Community » Reviews » White Light Glowing Keyhole Key Holder - Mauve (2xCR1220)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very handy addition to your keyring

posted by robhendy on 03/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great product for making sure your key finds its way to the lock. It illuminates the lock very well. Surprisingly, given its size, it is also bright enough to use as a torch to find your way in the dark if you find yourself in a tight spot.
    Cons:
    I can't think of any cons. It would be nice if there were room for larger batteries so they would last longer, but then it woul...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a decent product

posted by ohyrgod on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This product is slightly flimsy but does the job well, especially if the key can move around its lock easily and not with difficulty. It's a really good invention as it saves you from having a light as well as a key cover.
    Cons:
    Very cheap plastic and can break very easily. The light doesn't always work as well. The amount of pressure it takes to press t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BRIGHT& HANDY

posted by iluvdiamond on 10/14/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I use it for my house key~~It was really useful to use when I go home at night time or go out too early in the moring when the sky is still dark!! It's easy to turn on and it's very bright (white light) Battary is already in there and ready to use right aw...
    Cons:
    When turn the key to open the door, you will always press the button and I'm afraid that they battary will run out fast.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections