DX  » Community » Reviews » LCD Screen Protector with Fiber Cloth for Black Berry 9300 Cell Phones (2-Piece Pack)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:252 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:121 (12%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

88% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent LCD Screen protector

posted by nicolaspolti on 12/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -just follow the instructions and your cell phone's screen will be protected from scratch, scrape, dust and fingerprint -great anti glare effect. -tested in blackberry 9300 and blackberry 8520 and fits perfectly. -a cleaning cloth is included -Great price f...
    Cons:
    - if you dont place it well at the first time, the protection could not fit well - no other cons found yet, i will test it for...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Screen protector

posted by capadonic on 10/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very cheap, around here it is about 10 times the price! the screenprotector also fits almost perfectly on my Blackberry curve 9300 you also receive 2 screen protectors, so if you mess one up, you still have a backup to retry!
    Cons:
    I just needed to cut a little bit at the top of the joystick, and then it fits perfectly
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great option to protect you BlackBerry

posted by vdaniel on 09/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great protection against scratch and dust, covers all the screen surface and allows to keep your phone as new.
    Cons:
    There is a little "disface" between the screen protector and the middle button, it not fix at all in the upper side. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Long life at low cost

posted by guissona on 01/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The package of two sheets componde protection. In my case I have a blackberry 8520 and parfectamente works and fits properly. The price is very cheap, in the physical store closest to my cost $ 15 kit two pieces like this.
    Cons:
    It has no counter, maybe quehay to be meticulous when put on the screen, nothing more.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Used for blackberry Bold 9780

posted by zoink540 on 11/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its a screen protector and it protects your screen! Fits OK on a blackberry bold 9780. Works great, dropped the phone 2 days after putting this on, scratched the protector and not my actual screen! Also covers the function keys (Call, Menu, Return, and END)...
    Cons:
    This item is not TRULY made for blackberries. (although I don't have a 9300). The hole for the trackpad is generic and is too b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does not fit BB 9300

posted by babieb00 on 10/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -The quality seems good -It comes with two screens for the price of one
    Cons:
    The screen does not fit the Blackberry Curve 9300! The screen protector is too big so you can't stick it on the screen flatly. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    sensible and cheap

posted by psamuel on 09/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good product. The sheet was made with a good material. Its easy to put in she windows of telephone, I have not problems in put it. The sheet permit to use the pencil without problems. I be very happy in buy it, and use it.
    Cons:
    Nothing to said. All is all right.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by jarnojoosse on 05/20/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Another great product from dealextreme. I love these things, they are perfect for reselling and also perfect for me ;) Good price and also a nice package so if you want to sell them to others you have a real product with packaging and not some crappy plast...
    Cons:
    No coins noticed.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections