DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Data and Charging Cable for PSP 3000/2000/1000 (110cm-Length)
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8612 (86%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:142 (14%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lengthy, super convenient.

posted by peanutsrule on 10/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Not only do you have so many cables all combined into one but the cable is actually rather lengthy. You get both the data and charging with this cable, it fits just as well as the OEM versions of the cables.
    Cons:
    The splitting point in the cable is nearing the middle, making it a little difficult to have both the data and charging cable p...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful cable!

posted by stoev89 on 03/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Multipurpose cable! Cheap and excellent replacement for a car charger or charger in general. I charged my PSP on laptop PC, Desktop PC, even on CAR STEREO USB port!
    Cons:
    The charger part is a little bit bigger than it should be so it plugs in a little harder than standard. Everything else is just...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful replacement

posted by Soto2 on 07/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -The amazing price -110 centimether length allows you to play almost everywhere while your PSP is charging. -It has a firm nice fit so it won't get out of your PSP easily.
    Cons:
    -The package wasn't the best. But the cable should be able to handle this -It charges really slow, like 50% of the normal speed
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good cable!!!

posted by xmenonx on 12/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    connection are very tight, very very very cheap cable conexoes rigidas, cabo bem barato
    Cons:
    maybe if the cable was a little bigger, but if you are not worried about it, buy it for sure o cabo poderia ser maior, mas se ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not really good

posted by yeahbaby on 12/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this cable works but you need to handle it a little careful because the power port is kind of not straight like a banana or something, once you put it in your psp will charge the usb works fine, you can transfer files and games and everything else in your...
    Cons:
    the power port is not straight i really have to watch out to not break my psp`s power port its complicated to stick it in the p...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is OK but not great

posted by Shivand on 08/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - You can charge your PSP with USB and have a data cable for transfer - The price is OK for what it does - The cord length is really long
    Cons:
    - Charges VERY VERY SLOWLY!! I put my PSP on this for 3 hours and it only got 35% charge from it. You would definitely have to ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great psp cable!

posted by Pafman on 08/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I think this was the best deal i've made in DX. The price is outstanding! You can charge your psp in your computer. You can transfer data without any problem. And the best of all, you can do this two things at the same time. Ok, the cable could be a little...
    Cons:
    I don't have any con for this item. Ok, the package wasn't very good, but it didn't matter.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as stated

posted by NuBatman on 08/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A great multi-adapter for psp systems or anything that takes mini-usb. Easily charged a psp 2000 series system that I tested it with. Transfers just as normally as my original mini did.
    Cons:
    The plastic feels kinda weird to me. The length of the power and usb mini cords are very short. In order for me not to feel l...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's great!

posted by Pafman on 05/27/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a great USB Data and Charging Cable for PSP. The price is the best part of this item! It's really cheap! It works perfectly. Nice building quality. It does the job like it's supose to. It charges the psp and transfer the files without any problem. Per...
    Cons:
    I don't have any Cons for this item.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good cable

posted by Pafman on 05/19/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It works!!! That's a pro. For less than $2 this cable working is a pro! It transfer data without any problem! It charge the psp battery without any problem! It's black!
    Cons:
    For the "package lovers", this is a big cons :) The package is just a simple plastic (Oh my God!!!....) :)
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections