DX  » Community » Reviews » 3.5" LCD MP3/MP4/AVI/RM/RMVB Portable Media Player (4GB Internal Memory)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Very good value for money gadget – 3.5" LCD MP3/MP4/AVI/RM/RMVB Portable Media Player (4GB Internal Memory) Reviews

posted by Sweety22 on 06/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
- Lightweight plastic, weighs only 70g. Very easy to carry around.
- My favourite blue colour buttons & two blue colour strips on top and bottom of player make it look real trendy & cool.
- Large screen & good resolution.
- Most important is videos can resume from stop position and is not limited to last video watched. If you watch 5 videos, it remembers all the stop positions of the 5 videos. You can see the "video mark" files stored in the player.
- Can set your own picture as background. Can set different backgrounds for audio, ebook etc.
- Can use as photo frame with slideshow
- World clock function, can choose home city + 5 other cities. Time & date stays when mp5 is turned off.
- FM radio works well.
- Easy to explore & learn the functions even without using instruction manual.
- Video convertor software provided but I didn't use it because I'm using other convertors.
- Comes with stand which is adjustable to different positions.
Cons:
- Slight/faint scratches on screen & back casing when i took it out from the box.
- Screen colours a bit dull & not vibrant enough to my liking even at brightest setting when watching videos.
- Use screen protector since the screen look like it's easily scratched.
- No TV out
- No games
- Can see screen & screen light through the earphone hole. Already after a few days of usage, some dust particles have gone into the device and underneath the screen. Don't know whether I can open up the case to clean off the dust particles?
- Cannot view photos from SD card using the Pictures function. Have to copy to player or use File Manager to open one-by-one in SD card which is troublesome.
Other:
Very happy with the player and I'm bringing it everywhere everyday. Battery life seems good also.
Bottomline:
Buy it! Very good value for money! Good gift.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections