DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Zune 3" LCD 30GB Wifi Portable Digital Media Player with FM Tuner (White / Refurbished)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome device

posted by Miguelelectric on 11/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Zune 30GB drives me crazy: 30GB > 50 U$ > Microsoft I can not work as before because I plug the zune in the headset and I'm browsing through the discographies of my albums, pink floyd holds 4GB. The zune is fast, the PC software is interesting and fol...
    Cons:
    No cons if you understand about what you'll buy. Maybe refurbished, but DX never let me down, i trust him/her/this. the headse...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by chadk1 on 09/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I love the zune, i have an ipod touch and have had all different types of ipods and I really like the zune. The large capacity is great, its so much better than my 8 gigs. I can put videos on there VERY easy compared to ipod touch. It comes with the necessa...
    Cons:
    You must be willing to wait awhile for shipping, but it saves about $15 if you were to buy it from anywhere else.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best Deal on DX !

posted by sadguru on 09/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    You will not find better price for this capacity and quality. Really genuine Microsoft player. Syncing options are great. Once established you can sync new songs automaticaly when conected (wired or wireless)
    Cons:
    A little bit heavy weight. Uses hard disk, so you need to take care and don't drop it. Don't have bluetooth. I need to update t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, but not Great

posted by Rods123 on 08/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a really good MP3 player. Great design, great building material (doesn't scratch easily). The earphones that comes with it isn't all that bad, but you should get a better one.
    Cons:
    From DX, I have no cons. Arrived in 10 days all protected in a ball of bubblewrap. Thanks DX. About the player: - VERY HUGE ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's a Zune

posted by xenatrix on 03/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Price, not bad for a 30GB player - Audio quality is decent - Nice integration with Zune software on Windows - Build is rock solid - Screen is good - Aesthetically pleasing user interface on the player
    Cons:
    - No good on a Mac (you won't be missing much with an iPod) - Can't use the 30GB space for file storage without applying hacks ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections